September 2021 Printable Bullet Journal Setup
Hand-drawn September Bullet Journal setup.
This listing is for a printable file; no physical item will be shipped
Get your September Bullet Journal setup and start planning right away.
Monthly theme: back to school.
This listing is for a printable file; no physical item will be shipped.
- cover page
- monthly log
- habit tracker to track 7 habits
- mood tracker
- gratitude log
- two-page vertical weekly spread
- two-page horizontal weekly spread
How to Print and Use:
- Once you have downloaded your file, you will need a PDF Reader like Adobe Reader (100% free here) to open the file.
- From your PDF Reader, find your print button and print your documents. Do not print double-sided, and be sure that you have selected ‘Actual Size’.
- After printing, you will see lines around each of the pages. These are your cut lines. Carefully use a pair of scissors or a straight-edge cutter to cut out your pages.
- Finally, use a glue stick or adhesive tape to secure your pages to your journal.
How To Customize Your Setup:
- add washi tape
- add color to the doodles
- color the headers
- add stickers
If you want to know more on how to print and what to use to add them to your journal, be sure to check this post: How To Use Printables In Your Bullet Journal.
Due to the digital nature of the files, these CAN NOT be canceled or refunded.
If you have any issues with your download, please email me at [email protected].
***For personal use only. The files may not be copied, shared, or distributed in any way.***
Print, cut, and enjoy.
Keep Bullet Journaling and Don’t Be A Blob!
Masha | Masha Plans