Bullet Journal page ideas can be a lifeline, especially when it comes to navigating the complex waters of mental health. We often underestimate the power of putting pen to paper, but I’m here to tell you that your Bullet Journal can be more than just a productivity tool; it can be your personal mental health ally.
In today’s post, we’re going to dive into some inspiring Bullet Journal ideas for mental health. These ideas are not only designed to add creativity to your pages but also to create a safe space for self-expression and self-care.
Embracing the concept of mental health in our Bullet Journaling journey can lead us to a deeper understanding of ourselves and our emotions. So, let’s gear up to add a dash of self-love to our Bullet Journals!
You see, when we jot down our thoughts, fears, and dreams, it’s like we’re having a heart-to-heart chat with ourselves. It’s a cathartic release that can bring clarity, relief, and even sparks of joy. And guess what? There’s more to it.
Tracking our moods, habits, and triggers in our Bullet Journal can provide valuable insights into our mental patterns. This way, we’re not just surviving each day but actively understanding and managing our mental health.
And while we’re at it, let’s not forget the therapeutic joy of doodling! Nothing beats the satisfaction of creating a beautiful spread that reflects our inner world.
I’m so excited that you want to embark on this journey, but before we look into these pages, I wanted to mention a few things.
Be sure to scroll until the end of the post to find more resources and FREE printables of some of the pages we’ll be looking at in this post.
This post may contain affiliate links. They will be of no extra expense for you, but I receive a small credit. Please see my Disclosure for more details. Thank you for supporting Masha Plans!
Before we dive into the pages themselves, let’s talk about supplies because you’ll need some to create these pages in your Bullet Journal.
Of course, you can use anything you already have, but in case you want to get something special, here are my recommendations:
- Fineliners. These are the blood of your Bullet Journal pages, helping you doodle and draw any lines you need. My top choice are Sakura Pigma Micron, and they come in a set of different nib sizes to allow you for wider line varieties.
- Brush pens. Brush pens are wonderful for creating beautiful headers and cute lettering accents for your pages. And the brush pens in color will even work actually to add color to your pages. My top choices are Tombow Fude Brush Pens for smaller brush lettering and drawing and Tombow Dual Brush Pens for more colors and larger brush tips.
- Markers. Speaking of colors, if they are your thing, you might want to get some markers, which depend on your favorite colors. I always recommend starting with Crayola Super Tips since they have a wide variety of colors and are affordable. My favorites are Zebra Mildliners and Tombow Twin Tone for their beautiful and unique colors.
- Washi Tape. Washi tape will easily transform your Bullet Journal pages and add color and creativity. This shop has tons of different colors and designs, and you’ll definitely find something that fits your aesthetics.
With these supplies ready, it’s time to get creating. Let’s look at some ideas to help your mental health.
Free Bullet Journal Printables
Of course, I don’t want you to leave without a freebie, and already in the Resources Vault you can find many of the pages we mentioned in this post.
If you don’t have access yet, you can always sign up in the form below.
Once you confirm your subscription, you’ll get the password to get 50+ free Bullet Journal printables, stickers, and worksheets to use right away.
If you’ve never used printables before, be sure to check my post How To Use Printables In Your Bullet Journal.
It’s pretty basic, and you can find all the supplies you need in my post Supplies For Using Bullet Journal Printables.
There are many more resources on this blog post, so here are a few more blog posts for you to check out next.
- 9 Mental Health Bullet Journal Ideas
- Free Printable Mental Health Journal Pages
- 9 Bullet Journal Self-Care Page Ideas
>>> What pages do you find most useful for your mental health? Let us know in the comments!
Hope this post was interesting. If you find it so, please share! If you enjoy my content and want to show your appreciation, please consider supporting me with a cup of coffee.
And remember: Keep Bullet Journaling, and Don’t Be A Blob!