You’re just in time for a treat! I’ve gathered a fantastic collection of free Bullet Journal printables, tailor-made to support your mental health journey.
As you know, here at our blog, we’re all about using the power of Bullet Journaling to enhance our lives. This time, we’ve focused on pages that can help you track, manage, and improve your mental well-being.
From mood trackers to gratitude logs, these free printable mental health journal pages are a game-changer. They’re created by some amazingly talented creators who, like us, believe in the transformative power of journaling. So, let’s dive right in and explore these treasures together!
Printables are like little life-hackers, ready to help you manage your time, goals, and yes, even your mental health. And the best part? You don’t have to spend hours doodling and designing – they’re ready to roll.
But don’t worry, customization fans! There’s still plenty of room for you to sprinkle your magic and make these pages uniquely yours.
Now, when it comes to mental health, printables are more than just pretty pages. They serve as visual nudges, reminding us of the self-care practices we might otherwise forget in our busy lives. They’re like friendly little cheerleaders, encouraging us to stick with healthy habits, set meaningful goals, and take time for reflection.
But before we dive into this bounty, let’s cover some printable basics. Trust me, it’ll make your printable journey even smoother!
How To Use Printables In Your Bullet Journal
Printables are pretty easy to use, but you might have some questions, especially if you haven’t used any printable in your journal before.
So here are a few steps to help you with the process.
- Open the file with a PDF reader like Adobe Reader (100% free and safe download) to open the file.
- Set your printer to the right size. If the printables size is A5 then just set to print in actual size, and if it’s not A5 you can choose print in A5. In this case, I say A5 since it’s the most popular notebook size for Bullet Journaling, but yours might be different, so check that.
- Print, cut, and use in your journal!
At the end of the post, you can find a blog post with more detailed instructions, screenshots, and even a video on how you can seamlessly add printables to your Bullet Journal.
This post may contain affiliate links. They will be of no extra expense for you, but I receive a small credit. Please see my Disclosure for more details. Thank you for supporting Masha Plans!
And you’ll need some supplies as well, so here are my recommendations:
- High-quality printing paper. This is really important because if you get low-quality paper it might damage your markers. I recommend using HP Premium Paper.
- A printer. Obviously, you can use any printer you want to, but if you’re looking for a good printer, I can recommend Epson Ecotank Printer.
- Paper cutter. Trust me, your printables will look so much better when the edges are straight-cut. I recommend using this paper cutter.
- Adhesive. Of course, you’ll need something to actually stick your printables to your Bullet Journal pages, and I recommend using Tombow Adhesive.
- Corner rounder. Chances are your journal has rounded corners, so you might want to do the same with your printables. It could be easy, and you’d get straight cuts with a corner rounder.
Now that you’ve got all your supplies and ready-to-use printables in your Bullet Journal, it’s time to share the list with all the freebies available out there.
And be sure to scroll until the end to get more printables and resources.
Free Bullet Journal Printables
Before you leave, let me mention again that the Resources Vault already has 50+ free Bullet Journal printables, many of them are very helpful for your mental health.
They all are designed by yours truly and ready for you to use in your Bullet Journal right away.
If you don’t have access yet, you can always sign up in the form below.
Once you confirm your subscription, you’ll get the password to get 50+ free Bullet Journal printables, stickers, and worksheets to use right away.
If you’re looking for some more printables or maybe more ideas on how to use your Bullet journal to improve your well-being, I’ve got you covered.
Check out these posts next:
- How To Use Bullet Journal Printables
- Free Mental Health Bullet Journal Printables
- 9 Mental Health Bullet Journal Ideas
>>> What kind of pages are you using in your Bullet Journal for mental health? Share with us in the comments!
Hope this post was interesting. If you find it so, please share! If you enjoy my content and want to show your appreciation, please consider supporting me with a cup of coffee.
And remember: Keep Bullet Journaling, and Don’t Be A Blob!