If you’re looking for some free Bullet Journal printables, you’re in the right place!
A Bullet Journal can be a great tool to help you keep track of the important stuff: appointments, groceries, to-do lists, reminders…the list goes on! Not only is it super versatile – you can make it as simple or as elaborate as you’d like.
And thanks to all the amazing artists out there creating free printable Bullet Journal pages, now anyone with access to a printer can take advantage of this fun and useful trend and have a beautiful custom-made planner that works just for you.
Before we dive into the list, be sure to scroll until the end for more resources and even more free printables.
And if you’ve never used printables before, don’t worry; it’s really easy, and you can find resources at the end of the post to help you with that as well.
This post may contain affiliate links. They will be of no extra expense for you, but I will receive a small credit. Please see my Disclosure for more details. Thank you for supporting Masha Plans!
How To Use Printables In Your Bullet Journal
Using printables is really a pretty easy thing.
All you need is to set your printer to print them in the size you need (usual Bullet Journal notebooks are A5 size), and just like that, you’ll have a beautiful page ready to add to your BuJo.
You can check my blog post How To Add Printables To Your Bullet Journal if you want to see a detailed step-by-step guide.
And you don’t even need that many supplies. Here are a few essential things:
- A printer. Any printer is ok, but if you want an extra crisp feel to your pages and high quality to print stickers, I’d recommend you try Epson EcoTank ET-2803.
- Paper. This is a tricky part; if you’re planning on using markers and brush pens to decorate your pages once printed, you’ll need a high quality paper; otherwise, the pens might be damaged. I recommend using HP Premium Paper.
- Adhesive. You can definitely just use whatever glue stick you have at home, but I recommend using double-sided tape. It will be cleaner, easier, and has no chance of damaging your pages. My favorite is Tombow Mono Adhesive.
These are the basics, but of course, there are a few more things you can get, you can check my post Supplies For Using Bullet Journal Printables for some more recommendations.
There are so many more free printables out there! Thankfully, I have a lot more posts with some unique finds.
Get these printables next:
- 21+ Free Printable Habit Trackers
- Free Printable Stickers For Your Bullet Journal Or Planner
- Free Bullet Journal Cover Page Printables
Hope this post was interesting. If you find it so, please share! If you enjoy my content and want to show your appreciation, please consider supporting me with a cup of coffee.
And remember: Keep Bullet Journaling, and Don’t Be A Blob!