Here at Masha Plans, I create all the materials you need to succeed with your Bullet Journal, and get organized. You’ll love these free Bullet Journal printables to help you with all that and more!
Whether you’re just starting out on your Bullet Journal journey or have been using it for years, these free printables will help take your journal game to the next level.
I welcome you to this lineup of all the possible free printables you can use in your Bullet Journal. Whether you are a doodling master or prefer minimalist organization, here you’re sure to find the perfect printable to help make your Bullet Journaling process smoother.
Printables have so many benefits, and they are especially helpful for beginners or busy people.
Printables basically create a pre-made spread for you to print and use right away. Without worrying about how to set it up, how to decorate it, or even spending any time creating it.
They are also a wonderful way to try out new pages and figure out your perfect Bullet Journal setup significantly faster.
So let’s start from the basics.
How To Use Printables In Your Bullet Journal
If you’re a beginner, the world of printables might be so confusing.
- How do you print them?
- What size of printables do you need?
- How to make them fit your journal size?
To find all your answers, simply check my post How To Use Printables In Your Bullet Journal.
And be sure to pay extra attention to the supplies you use, a good paper can help you save your expensive pens.
Trust me, I didn’t pay much attention when I started using printables, and I paid for it dearly.
You can check some more recommendations in my post Supplies For Using Bullet Journal Printables.
This post may contain affiliate links. They will be of no extra expense for you, but I will receive a small credit. Please see my Disclosure for more details. Thank you for supporting Masha Plans!
Supplies For Using Free Printables
As I mentioned before, it’s very important for you to stick to good supplies.
If you use bad paper, for example, markers you’ll use to add color to your pages will be damaged forever. So the least I recommend you to do is get high-quality printer paper.
But here is the list of all the recommendations:
- Printer paper. As I mentioned, make sure you get a good one, I recommend HP Premium 32 Printer Paper.
- Printer. Any printer you have works, but of course, the better the printer, the higher the quality of your print. I recommend either HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 or Epson EcoTank 2800 Series.
- Paper cutter. You get the best and cleanest cuts with something like this Portable Scrapbooking Trimmer, but you can use simple scissors as well.
- Corner rounder. Chances are, your journal pages are rounded, so it’s a good idea to get a Paper Corner Rounder to ensure that your printables match and fit perfectly.
When it comes to printable stickers, you’ll need a few more things:
- Sticker paper, and I recommend Online Labels Sticker Paper.
- Cutting machine. It’s not a must-have, but it will make your life easier. I have Silhouette Cameo 4, but there is also Cricut Maker which is pretty popular.
Now that you have your supplies and know all the ins and outs of using printables, it’s time to share all the best places to get your printables for free!
Free Bullet Journal Printables
Time to look into all the posts I have on Masha Plans with free printables you can use right away.
Starting with some nonspecific printables:
- 50+ Free Bullet Journal Printables
- Free Study Journal Printables
- Free Floral Planner Printables
- Free Weight Loss Bullet Journal Printables
- Free Printable Bullet Journal Pages
- Free Bullet Journal Cover Page Printables
- Journaling Made Easy: Free Printable Journal Pages
- Free Mental Health Bullet Journal Printables
- 5 Exclusive FREE Printables For Your Bullet Journal
Free Printable Bullet Journal Trackers
Next up are the trackers because they are such useful pages and bring so much change to your life.
So even if you have no time for any kind of planning, I want to help you to make sure you still use a tracker to build a better life for yourself.
Here are the free printable trackers:
- Free Printable Habit Trackers
- Printable Mandala Trackers For Your Bullet Journal
- Free Bullet Journal Water Tracker Printables
- Free Book Tracker Bullet Journal Printables
- Free Printable Sleep Log Bullet Journal Pages
- Yearly Habit Tracker Printables
- Free Printable Study Trackers
- Free Monthly Habit Tracker Printables
- Free Bullet Journal Habit Tracker Printables
Free Printable Stickers
First, here are a few posts on how to cut your stickers and even design your own stickers:
- How To Make Stickers With Silhouette Cameo
- How To Make Printable Stickers For Your Bullet Journal, Planner
- How To Print And Cut Printable Journal Stickers
Now that you know how to do that, here are some pre-made printable stickers I’m sure you’ll love:
- Free Printable Flower Stickers
- Free Printable Bullet Journal Stickers
- Free Printable Stickers For Your Bullet Journal Or Planner
- Free Printable Flower Stickers
Free Lettering Worksheets
Finally, I wanted to add here some other free printables that are still related to creating a beautiful journal but are not necessarily stickers or Bullet Journal pages.
Specifically – things that will help you with brush lettering and calligraphy!
- Free Printable Calligraphy Worksheets
- Free Hand Lettering Worksheets
- Free Printable Calligraphy Worksheets For Beginners
MASHA PLANS Free Bullet Journal Printables
Now let’s talk about free printables and where to get them.
Before I share with you blog posts with tons of printables from all over the internet, I wanted o mention our Resources Vault.
There you’ll find 50+ free Bullet Journal printables that will help you with anything imaginable.
Inside you’ll find pages like:
- habit trackers
- mood trackers
- gratitude logs
- monthly review spread
- collections (about me page, playlist spread, book tracker, and so on)
- printable stickers
- weekly spreads
And so so many more; it would be a very long list if I decided to mention everything that’s inside.
If you don’t have access yet, you can always sign up in the form below.
Once you confirm your subscription, you’ll get the password to get 50+ free Bullet Journal printables, stickers, and worksheets to use right away.
There are also many more free printables coming out, so be sure to bookmark this page for updates.
I hope this list was helpful; if you find it so, please share!
And remember: Keep Bullet Journaling, and Don’t Be A Blob.