Among all the Bullet Journal page ideas, a mood tracker is definitely one of the most impactful pages, especially for managing your emotions.
Fall is officially here, and with it comes crisp leaves, cozy sweaters, and of course, pumpkins! This season can bring an array of emotions, from excitement to melancholy.
To help capture the feelings that come with autumn and get into the seasonal spirit, why not try a pumpkin mood tracker?
With all its festive charm and trackable features, this fun page will give you insight into your own emotional journey through the fall while inspiring creative self-expression.
Mood trackers are some of my favorite pages to use, especially for transitional seasons like Fall and Spring when emotions are already jumping around a lot.
But adding some creativity to your pages will not just help you to feel better but also entice you to actually use it!
And before we dive into the trackers, be sure to scroll until the end to get your freebies and more resources to learn about mood tracking and other useful pages.
This post may contain affiliate links. They will be of no extra expense for you, but I will receive a small credit. Please see my Disclosure for more details. Thank you for supporting Masha Plans!
Before I share more resources and your freebies, I wanted to leave you with some recommendations for different supplies you’ll love using for creating your own pumpkin mood tracker.
My top picks are:
- Sakura Pigma Micron – these great fineliners will be perfect for drawing all those pumpkins!
- Crayola Super Tips – these markers have so many different shades of orange! They will be perfect for a pumpkin tracker where you need to have a variety of shades of more or less one color.
- Tombow Furenosuke – you’ll love using these brush pens to create beautiful brush lettering and headers for any Bullet Journal pages.
- Pilot Dr. Grip – when you create a page full of doodles, you’ll probably need to sketch a lot, and having a comfortable pencil can be sup[er helpful. This pencil has the most comfortable grip I’ve ever used!
Free Bullet Journal Printables
You didn’t think I’d leave you without a freebie, right? Already in the Resources Vault, you can access several mood trackers, as well as several Halloween-themed pages, if you’re looking for soemthing spooky.
If you don’t have access yet, you can always sign up in the form below.
Once you confirm your subscription, you’ll get the password to get 50+ free Bullet Journal printables, stickers, and worksheets to use right away.
If you’ve never used printables before, be sure to check my post How To Use Printables In Your Bullet Journal.
It’s pretty basic, and you can find all the supplies you need in my post Supplies For Using Bullet Journal Printables.
Looking for some more inspirations and ideas for your Bullet Journal? I’ve got you covered.
Check out these posts next:
- 61+ Spooky October Bullet Journal Inspirations and Ideas
- 35+ Fun and Creative Bullet Journal Mood Trackers and How To Use Them
- 35+ Enchanting Fall Bullet Journal Themes and Page Ideas
Hope this post was interesting. If you find it so, please share! If you enjoy my content and want to show your appreciation, please consider supporting me with a cup of coffee.
And remember: Keep Bullet Journaling, and Don’t Be A Blob!