If you’re looking for some Bullet Journal theme ideas to try this Summer, this list of August Bullet Journal cover page ideas is exactly what you need.
I firmly believe that the summer should be used to stay creative and inspired. To help you bring plenty of vibrancy into your August Bullet Journal spreads, I combined this list of beautiful cover page inspirations.
I gathered tons of different styles and ideas, and I’m sure in this list, you’ll find something that will spark your imagination.
Once you’ve perused through these gorgeous designs, don’t be afraid to put a delicate spin on them —mix and match elements however you want; there’s absolutely no wrong answer when it comes to designing an amazing August spread!
Shine up your Bullet Journal this month with vibrant August hues that will add brightness and cheerfulness to each day.
Be sure to check the end of the post for some freebies, and more ideas, of course.
This post may contain affiliate links. They will be of no extra expense for you, but I will receive a small credit. Please see my Disclosure for more details. Thank you for supporting Masha Plans!
You can use anything you have, but if you want some stationery recommendations, I’ve got you covered.
As somebody who teied out hundreds different pens and notebooks, I consider myself a bit of a specialist.
So here are some of my favorites, especially for creating Summer cover pages:
- Sakura Pigma Micron – a good fineliner is always a welcome supple for creating any Bullet Journal page, especially for drawing a cover page.
- Crayola Super Tips – a wonderful marker set with so many colors! Perfect for creating those fun and colorful cover pages.
- Bright Tombow Dual Brush Pens – these will not just add beautiful bright colors to your cover page but also decorate it with beautiful brush lettering.
- Colorful notepad – in case you want to use some different paper color, kraft, or bright, on your cover page, I recommend these! And you can get 10% off with my code MASHA10.
Free Bullet Journal Printables
Of course, I couldn’t leave you without a freebie. Already in the Resources Vault you can find a set of printable cover pages for every month of the year, including a cover page for August.
If you don’t have access yet, you can always sign up in the form below.
Once you confirm your subscription, you’ll get the password to get 50+ free Bullet Journal printables, stickers, and worksheets to use right away.
If you’ve never used printables before, be sure to check my post How To Use Printables In Your Bullet Journal.
It’s pretty basic, and you can find all the supplies you need in my post Supplies For Using Bullet Journal Printables.
Haven’t found your winning idea yet? No worries, there is plenty more inspiration on this blog.
Check out these posts next:
- 11 Inspiring Bullet Journal Themes For Summer
- Summer Bullet Journal Themes
- 13 Aesthetic Cover Page Ideas For Your Bullet Journal
Hope this post was interesting. If you find it so, please share! If you enjoy my content and want to show your appreciation, please consider supporting me with a cup of coffee.
And remember: Keep Bullet Journaling, and Don’t Be A Blob!