Cover pages are some of the best ways to represent your Bullet Journal theme ideas, and if you’re looking for something especially aesthetic, I’ve got you covered.
We all know that the cover page is one of my favorite parts of your Bullet Journal – it sets the tone for your entire monthly setup and makes it much more enjoyable to look at!
So if you’re looking for some inspiration, stick around and take a peek at these aesthetic Bullet Journal cover pages!
The aesthetic is a different concept, but I hope you’ll agree that the pages I chose here are, in fact, very stylish.
And be sure to scroll until the end to get some more ideas and free printable cover pages.
This post may contain affiliate links. They will be of no extra expense for you, but I will receive a small credit. Please see my Disclosure for more details. Thank you for supporting Masha Plans!
You can, of course, use anything you want for you cover pages. But if you’re looking for recommendations, here are a few of my favorites.
You won’t regret getting these supplies:
- Kraft or black paper notepad. These are amazing and the have the smae huigh quality of paper as other Archer and Olive products, plus they come with dot grid. You can also get 10% off with my code MASHA10.
- Uniball Signi white, gold and silver gel pen. Either one of these will add a wonderful accent to all your pages.
- DYMO label maker. This awesome label maker will helpy ou to easily create fun headers that would look super stylish!
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens. They come in many colros so you can choose the ones that fit your aesthetic, and they will work not just for adding color for also brush lettering.
Free Printable Bullet Journal Cover Pages
There are already 50+ free printables in the Resources Vault. Including 12 cover pages for every month of the year.
If you don’t have access yet, you can always sign up in the form below.
Once you confirm your subscription, you’ll get the password to get 50+ free Bullet Journal printables, stickers, and worksheets to use right away.
If you’ve never used printables before, be sure to check my post How To Use Printables In Your Bullet Journal.
It’s pretty basic, and you can find all the supplies you need in my post Supplies For Using Bullet Journal Printables.
There are plenty of othre inspirations on the blog, so here are a few blog posts for you to check out next:
- Cozy Fall Bullet Journal Inspirations With Kraft Paper
- Bullet Journal Monthly Cover Page Ideas
- Bullet Journal Cover Page Ideas For Every Month Of The Year
Hope this post was interesting. If you find it so, please share! If you enjoy my content and want to show your appreciation, please consider supporting me with a cup of coffee.
And remember: Keep Bullet Journaling, and Don’t Be A Blob!