If you’re looking for some Bullet Journal theme ideas to try this Summer, I’ve got you covered.
In this blog post, you’ll find several fun and creative Bullet Journal themes you’ll love to try out in your own BuJo this Summer.
Are you looking for ways to bring a burst of sunshine and summer fun into your Bullet Journal? Well, look no further!
Whether you’re an experienced BuJo enthusiast or just getting started, I’ve got some fantastic summer theme ideas that will definitely add vibrancy to your pages.
Get out your markers and washi tape, and let’s get creative with these Bullet Journal themes that will bring plenty of joy during the summer season.
And be sure to scroll until the end to get more ideas and a freebie!
This post may contain affiliate links. They will be of no extra expense for you, but I receive a small credit. Please see my Disclosure for more details. Thank you for supporting Masha Plans!
Of course, it all depends on what kind of theme you’ll be doing and what style you’re creating in your journal.
Nonetheless, it wouldn’t be me if I didn’t recommend something. So here are some of my top picks for Summer themed supplies:
- Fineliners. Always on my list since it’s the best pen for drawing and creating your Bullet Journal pages. I love these ones.
- Markers. If you want to add color, you’ll need those. For bright summer themes, I recommend these ones, and you can do some brush lettering with them as well.
- Ruler. Definitely useful for any page you decide to create. And as a bonus, you could use this stencil ruler to help you play around with different shapes.
- Adhesive. If you decide to get crafty and use kraft paper, you’ll need an adhesive to stick it to your pages. This one is my top choice.
- Kraft paper. If you want to use kraft paper for your Summer pages, I’d recommend getting this notepad. Apart from everything else, it also has a dot grid. And you can get it 10% off with my code MASHA10.
Are you still looking for more theme ideas and SUmmer inspirations for your journal?
I’ve got you covered; check out these posts next:
- Fantastic Summer Bullet Journal Page Ideas
- Summer Bullet Journal Cover Page Ideas
- Bullet Journal Theme Ideas To Try This Summer
And, of course, I didn’t want to leave you without a doodling post so you can actually decorate your Summer themed pages. Check out this one: 15+ Cute And Easy Summer Doodles For Your Bullet Journal.
Free Bullet Journal Printables
Of course, I couldn’t leave you without a freebie! Today’s freebie is a set of printable Bullet Journal cover pages.
It has 12 cover pages for each month of the year, including the three cover pages for Summer. You can already find them in the Resources Vault.
If you don’t have access yet, you can always sign up in the form below.
Once you confirm your subscription, you’ll get the password to get 50+ free Bullet Journal printables, stickers, and worksheets to use right away.
If you’ve never used printables before, be sure to check my post How To Use Printables In Your Bullet Journal.
It’s pretty basic, and you can find all the supplies you need in my post Supplies For Using Bullet Journal Printables.
Hope this post was interesting. If you find it so, please share! If you enjoy my content and want to show your appreciation, please consider supporting me with a cup of coffee.
And remember: Keep Bullet Journaling, and Don’t Be A Blob!