Are you looking for some Bullet Journal theme ideas? Today I want to share with you probably my favorite one.
Exploring a specific theme can be a great way to stay organized, and back to school is an especially fun one: it’s easy to create a very elaborate or minimalist design, and you get to doodle all types of stationery!
To showcase just how differently you can approach this super fun theme, I’ve collected 11 pages here. These will definitely jump-start your creativity and help you find your own unique approach to this theme.
Have fun exploring these creative inspirations – I’m sure they’ll help make staying on top of tasks in a creative way.
And be sure to scroll until the end to get a free “back to school” theme printable.
This post may contain affiliate links. They will be of no extra expense for you, but I receive a small credit. Please see my Disclosure for more details. Thank you for supporting Masha Plans!
If you want to recreate any of these pages or create a brand new take on the “back to school” theme, you’ll need some supplies!
Of course, you can use anything you already have! But if you want something a bit extra, here are a few of my recommendations.
- Sakura Pigma Micron – a good set of fineliners is a blood of your journal, and this brand is amazing and has smooth black ink.
- Crayola Super Tips – this is a fantastic set of markers; they come in many different colors, and you can actually use them for brush lettering as well.
- Zebra Mildliners – these are the most school-themed highlighters; they also come in beautiful colors and have a marker tip. They are my go-to markers, especially for a “back to school” theme.
- Pilot Frixion Markers – one more set of amazing markers that come in beautiful colors. Plus, they are actually erasable!
- Letter Stamps – these add a very unique feel to your Bullet Journal pages and can be sure fun for a back-to-school theme. Plus, you can get 10% OFF with my code MASHA10.
Free Bullet Journal Printables
Do you want to get some freebies and try out a “back to school” theme in your journal right away? Well, I’ve got something for you!
Already in the Resources Vault, you can find a free printable “back to school” themed mood tracker!
If you don’t have access yet, you can always sign up in the form below.
Once you confirm your subscription, you’ll get the password to get 50+ free Bullet Journal printables, stickers, and worksheets to use right away.
If you’ve never used printables before, be sure to check my post How To Use Printables In Your Bullet Journal.
It’s pretty basic, and you can find all the supplies you need in my post Supplies For Using Bullet Journal Printables.
There is much more fun and useful information here, so I’ve collected a few other blog posts that I think you’ll enjoy.
Check out these next:
- 15 Cute and Easy Stationery Bullet Journal Doodles
- Bullet Journal Monthly Cover Page Ideas
- 35+ Enchanting Fall Bullet Journal Themes and Page Ideas
Hope this post was interesting. If you find it so, please share! If you enjoy my content and want to show your appreciation, please consider supporting me with a cup of coffee.
And remember: Keep Bullet Journaling, and Don’t Be A Blob!