If you’re looking for some Bullet Journal theme ideas, I’ve got you covered with these Bullet Journal monthly cover pages.
It’s not the easiest thing to pick something new and exciting to decorate every month of the year, and sometimes it might feel overwhelming
But I learned myself that I use my journal more if it’s fun and creative, plus it’s really a great way to work on your creativity. And nothing represents a full monthly theme more than a cover page.
If you need some inspiration for creating an artistic and decorative monthly cover page for your Bullet Journal this month, then you’re in luck because I’ve got plenty of inspiring ideas right here!
Keep in mind that even though I always campaign for being creative in your journal, it’s really not a necessity. If you want to make simple pages – that’s totally fine!
Likewise, if you want to keep the same theme every month and not change it around all the time – it’s totally fine.
Remember that it’s your journal, which means you’re the one setting rules for yourself.
And before we dive in, be sure you scroll until the end to get some more resources and free printable cover pages!
This post may contain affiliate links. They will be of no extra expense for you, but I will receive a small credit. Please see my Disclosure for more details. Thank you for supporting Masha Plans!
Bullet Journal Supplies
Before I share with you a freebie and some more resources, I thought I’d mention a few supplies you might enjoy when creating your cover pages.
Here are my favorites:
- Fineliners. These are the blood of all your Bullet Journal pages and are perfect for drawing cover pages. I recommend trying Sakura Pigma Micron Fineliners.
- Markers. If you want to add color, you’ll need some markers. I recommend getting Crayola Super Tips, since they come in many colors and are pretty affordable.
- Brush Pens. Perfect to create beautiful lettering headers. I love using smaller ones, like Tombow Fudenosuke.
- A Journal. Of course, you’ll need one! My go-to is, of course, Archer and Olive, and you can get 10% off with my code MASHA10.
If you want to get some more stationery recommendations, check out my post The Best Bullet Journal Supplies For Any Artistic Level.
If you’re looking for some free printable cover pages, I’ve got you covered! Already in the Resources Vault you can find a set with 12 printable cover pages for every month of the year.
If you don’t have access yet, you can always sign up in the form below.
Once you confirm your subscription, you’ll get the password to get 50+ free Bullet Journal printables, stickers, and worksheets to use right away.
If you’ve never used printables before, be sure to check my post How To Use Printables In Your Bullet Journal.
It’s pretty basic, and you can find all the supplies you need in my post Supplies For Using Bullet Journal Printables.
If you’re looking for some more inspiration and ideas on themes you can use in your Bullet Journal, I’ve got you covered.
Check out these posts next:
- 200+ Bullet Journal Themes For Every Month On The Year
- Bullet Journal Cover Page Ideas For Every Month Of The Year
- My Favorite Bullet Journal Themes: 2018-2020 BuJo Flip Through
Hope this post was interesting. If you find it so, please share! If you enjoy my content and want to show your appreciation, please consider supporting me with a cup of coffee.
And remember: Keep Bullet Journaling, and Don’t Be A Blob!