You might be surprised how many Bullet Journal page ideas there are to help you with anything you need.
Whether you’re planning your lessons, making to-do lists, or tracking classes and assignments, using a Bullet Journal can be an easy way to organize all the important information for each semester.
It’s also a fun way to get creative with colors and designs, so let’s explore some simple Bullet Journal ideas that will help make getting through school easier!
Be sure to scroll until the end to get some free printables to help you start using your Bullet Journal for school right away.
Also at the end of the post, you’ll find some more ideas for school and some stationery recommendations.
This post may contain affiliate links. They will be of no extra expense for you, but I receive a small credit. Please see my Disclosure for more details. Thank you for supporting Masha Plans!
Of course, I couldn’t leave you without some of my favorite supplies for school. You definitely can create pages with anything you already have, but it’s more fun when you have these.
Check out these supplies:
- A dotted journal. I find that the dot grid journal is the best for everything since it allows you to have a grid to direct you without it being too distractive. For school, I’d recommend trying Scibbles That Matter journals – they have amazing paper and really cute cover designs and colors.
- Sakura Pigma Micron – a good fineliner is the blood of any Bullet Journal page, including all your school pages. And these fineliners are some of the best!
- Zebra Midlliner – these highlighters are the top pick in the studygram community for a good reason. They come in many beautiful colors, and they have a double tip, so you can use them as a highlighter and as a marker.
- Muji Pen – these pens are smooth and dry very fast. Plus, they are super aesthetic looking as well!
If you’re looking for some more supplies for school, check out my post 13 Back To School Supplies You Can’t Miss Out On.
Free Bullet Journal Printables
Of course, I couldn’t leave you without a freebie! Already in the Resources Vault you can find some printable school Bullet Journal page ideas to help you start using them right away.
If you don’t have access yet, you can always sign up in the form below.
Once you confirm your subscription, you’ll get the password to get 50+ free Bullet Journal printables, stickers, and worksheets to use right away.
If you’ve never used printables before, be sure to check my post How To Use Printables In Your Bullet Journal.
It’s pretty basic, and you can find all the supplies you need in my post Supplies For Using Bullet Journal Printables.
Looking for more? I’ve got you covered. Already on the blog are many posts to help you use your Bullet Journal for school.
Read these posts next:
- 13 Essential Bullet Journal Ideas For School Success
- 11 Genius School Bullet Journal Ideas You Need to Try
- Why Use Your Bullet Journal For School and 7 Page Ideas
Hope this post was interesting. If you find it so, please share! If you enjoy my content and want to show your appreciation, please consider supporting me with a cup of coffee.
And remember: Keep Bullet Journaling, and Don’t Be A Blob!