If you’re looking for Bullet Journal page ideas to help you have the best school year possible, you’re in the right place!
Are you looking to make the most of your school days and get organized? Want an easy way to stay on top of your studies, assignments, tests, and projects?
Well, look no further – Bullet Journaling could be the perfect solution!
From ways to track thoughts or develop study plans to capturing creative ideas at the spur of the moment, Bullet Journal helps keep all your life and study notes together in one place.
Whether you’re a beginner who’s never tried it before or are already an experienced bujo fan wanting some fresh inspiration — this post is for you!
I really wish I had known about Bullet Journaling when I did my studies since these pages are definitely so helpful with any type of studying I’m doing at the moment.
Before we dive into the pages, scroll until the end, where you’ll find more posts with even more page ideas and a set of free printables you can use for school.
This post may contain affiliate links. They will be of no extra expense for you, but I will receive a small credit. Please see my Disclosure for more details. Thank you for supporting Masha Plans!
If you want to create these pages in your Bullet Journal, I have a few stationery recommendations for you.
Check out some of my favorite supplies:
- Sakura Pigma Micron – a set of good fineliners is always a must-have when creating any Bullet Journal pages, and these are great.
- Zebra Mildliner Highlighters – these are some of the best highlighters out there and are very popular for all the school notes.
- Muji Pen – this is my favorite writing pen; the ink is smooth, the lines are thin and beautiful, and the pen itself looks so aesthetic.
- Zebra Click Art – these markers provide beautiful thin lines and come in so many stunning colors.
- Tombow Fude Pens – these small brush pens will be wonderful for adding beautiful brush lettering to your pages.
For some more stationery recommendations, you can check my blog post Must-Have School Supplies For The Perfect Semester.
Free School Bullet Journal Printables
Want to try some of these pages without spending time setting them up? Try out free study journal printables, which you can already find in the Resources Vault.
If you don’t have access yet, you can always sign up in the form below.
Once you confirm your subscription, you’ll get the password to get 50+ free Bullet Journal printables, stickers, and worksheets to use right away.
If you’ve never used printables before, be sure to check my post How To Use Printables In Your Bullet Journal.
It’s pretty basic, and you can find all the supplies you need in my post Supplies For Using Bullet Journal Printables.
Looking for some more ideas? I’ve got you covered. Check out these posts next:
- Why Use Your Bullet Journal For School and 7 Page Ideas
- 17 Must Have Bullet Journal Pages For School
- 15 Lifesaving Homeschool Bullet Journal Page Ideas
Hope this post was interesting. If you find it so, please share! If you enjoy my content and want to show your appreciation, please consider supporting me with a cup of coffee.
And remember: Keep Bullet Journaling, and Don’t Be A Blob!