If you’re looking for some free Bullet Journal printables, you’re in the right place. I have hundreds of them, but here we will be talking about free printable flower stickers in particular.
Then you’ll be excited about making the most of our free printable flower planner stickers! These vibrant, eye-catching stickers will help you stay organized and bring some joy to your daily tasks.
With stylishly designed flowers in various vivid colors, these are perfect for adding a touch of beauty while keeping track of all your daily activities. Plus, they are all designed by different people, so you’ll definitely be able to find something that fits your style.
Stickers are a great way to decorate your Bullet Journal, and the best part of the printable ones is that you can print and use them as many times as you want.
I hope you like these stickers I found for you, and be sure to scroll until the end to get some more freebies for your Bullet Journal.
This post may contain affiliate links. They will be of no extra expense for you, but I will receive a small credit. Please see my Disclosure for more details. Thank you for supporting Masha Plans!
Supplies For Using Floral Stickers
There are some supplies you’ll need for using these stickers in your journal, so here are a few recommendations.
For printing and cutting stickers for your Bullet Journal, I recommend:
- A good printer. Of course, you need a good one for your stickers to have bright colors. If you don’t have one yet, I’d recommend Epson EcoTank 2800 Series.
- Sticker paper. If you’re printing stickers, you’ll need them. I love using Online Labels Sticker Paper.
- Paper and adhesive. If you don’t have sticker paper, you can definitely use normal printing paper and adhesive tape. I recommend HP Printing Paper and Tombow Adhesive; they can be used for other Bullet Journal printables as well.
- Cutting machine. Even though you can definitely use scissors, it’s much easier to cut stickers with a cutting machine, especially if you use a lot of printables. I have a Silhouette Cameo 4, but Cricut Maker is also a popular model.
If you’re looking for some more, I’ve got you covered. There are so many freebies on the blog, but here are a few blog posts for you to check out next:
- Free Printable Stickers For Your Bullet Journal Or Planner
- How To Make Stickers With Silhouette Cameo
And again, don’t forget to sign up for the Resources Vault to get the free printable flower stickers I designed, as well as access 100+ FREE Bullet Journal printables.
Once you confirm your subscription, you’ll get a secret word for all the freebies.
What kind of freebies would you like to see next?
Let me know in the comments below!
Hope this post was interesting. If you find it so, please share! If you enjoy my content and want to show your appreciation, please consider supporting me with a cup of coffee.
And remember: Keep Bullet Journaling, and Don’t Be A Blob!