Diving into the world of Bullet Journaling, you might wonder how to jazz up your pages without breaking the bank.
Look no further, my friends! The humble highlighter, often overlooked, holds the key to creating stunning and vibrant Bullet Journal title ideas.
It’s cheap, readily available, and surprisingly versatile. Header ideas with highlighter sounds simple, right? Well, it’s more than just underlining text.
With a little creativity, this everyday stationery item can transform your Bullet Journal headers into pieces of art. Let’s explore some inspiring ways to use highlighters in your Bullet Journal and make each page pop!
Before we dive in and I share with you some of my favorite finds of header ideas, I wanted to share something you can find at the end of the post.
Don’t miss out on your creative freebies! I made three exclusive freebies that will help you add creativity and fun to your Bullet Journal pages. You’ll find all the details on how to access those at the end of the post.
Also there, you’ll find more resources and inspirations on different title and header ideas, so be sure to scroll down.
This post may contain affiliate links. They will be of no extra expense for you, but I will receive a small credit. Please see my Disclosure for more details. Thank you for supporting Masha Plans!
Yes, by now, you probably already have some highlighters in your collection and are looking for ways to use them. But the stationery world is vast, and in case you’re thinking of getting something else for creating beautiful headers, I’ve got you covered.
Here are a few of my favorite supplies for creating fun and colorful headers in my Bullet Journal:
- Sakura Pigma Micron – a great set of highlighters that will allow you to draw the letters and build an amazing contrast with your color. The pack also comes with different nib sizes, so you can have more variety in your creations.
- Tombow Fude Brush Pen – it’s a brush pen, but it’s also great for drawing, in case you’re not that comfortable with brush lettering yet.
- Zebra Mildliner – these are my favorite highlighters. They come in beautiful colors, and they have a marker tip for some more detailed work.
- Stabilo Boss Highlighters – especially the pastel ones, are classic, and the colors are beautiful!
- Crayola Super Tips – these pens are wonderful because they are pretty affordable and come in so many colors. But also, you can use them as markers, as highlighters, and even for brush lettering!
With all supplies at the ready, let’s dive in!
Remember when I mentioned those special freebies I whipped up just for you? Well, they’re here to make your Bullet Journal decorating a breeze!
But that’s not all – I’ve also packed in some cool tips, fun tricks, and oodles of inspiration to help you take your Bullet Journal from ‘meh’ to ‘marvelous’!
All you’ve got to do is fill out the form below. Once you confirm your subscription, the freebies and a treasure trove of journaling wisdom will be zipping their way to your inbox.
Are you looking for some more inspirations for header and title ideas you can use for decorating your Bullet Journal?
Don’t worry; I’ve got you covered!
Check out these posts next:
- Aesthetic Header Ideas To Elevate Your Bullet Journal
- Stylish Bullet Journal Title And Header Ideas
- Easy Header Ideas For Your Bullet Journal
>>> What kind of headers do you like using in your Bullet Journal? Share with us in the comments.
Hope this post was interesting. If you find it so, please share! If you enjoy my content and want to show your appreciation, please consider supporting me with a cup of coffee.
And remember: Keep Bullet Journaling, and Don’t Be A Blob!