If you’re looking for some Bullet Journal theme ideas to try this June, you’re absolutely in the right place. In this blog post, I gathered some fun June Bullet Journal cover page ideas to inspire your creativity.
Summer is just around the corner! To kick off your fun-filled summer months, why not bring some more creativity and fun to your Bullet Journal pages?
After all, Summer is the perfect season to indulge in new hobbies and try out new exciting things, generally in life or just in your Bullet Journal.
These awesome June cover page ideas will help keep you organized while adding a creative touch to your everyday life!
Cover pages are the best way to represent a Bullet Journal theme, so that’s what we’re doing today!
I gathered tons of different types of cover pages, so you’ll definitely be able to find one that would fit your style.
And be sure to scroll until the end to get more resources and a set of free printables.
This post may contain affiliate links. They will be of no extra expense for you, but I will receive a small credit. Please see my Disclosure for more details. Thank you for supporting Masha Plans!
Do you want some recommendations for supplies you can use to create cover pages like these ones? I’ve got you covered.
I’ve tried and tested so many different supplies I could talk about it forever. But here are a few must-have recommendations:
- Fineliners. These are a must-have for creating any Bullet Journal page. I recommend trying Sakura Pigma Micron.
- Markers. If you need something to add color to your pages, you’ll need some markers. I have a lot of recommendations for this, but to start with, here are my top three choices. Crayola Super Tips come in many colors and are pretty affordable. Tombow Dual Brush Pens have amazing colors and are actually brush pens. Zebra Mildliners are my own favorite pens, I love their colors.
- Brush pens. These are perfect for creating beautiful headers. I’d recommend starting with Tombow Fudenosuke brush pens.
- Washi tape. This is a great way to add some decoration and fun to your Bullet Journal pages. I love this slim washi tape box set.
Free Bullet Journal Printables
There are already 100+ FREE Bullet Journal printables available in the Resources Vault! Including a set of 12 cover pages for every month of the year, including June.
If you don’t have access yet, you can always sign up in the form below.
Once you confirm your subscription, you’ll get the password to get 50+ free Bullet Journal printables, stickers, and worksheets to use right away.
If you’ve never used printables before, be sure to check my post How To Use Printables In Your Bullet Journal.
It’s pretty basic, and you can find all the supplies you need in my post Supplies For Using Bullet Journal Printables.
If you need some more ideas and inspirations for themes to try this summer, I’ve got you covered.
Check these posts next:
- Summer Bullet Journal Cover Page Ideas
- Summer Bullet Journal Ideas
- 15+ Cute And Easy Summer Doodles For Your Bullet Journal
Hope this post was interesting. If you find it so, please share! If you enjoy my content and want to show your appreciation, please consider supporting me with a cup of coffee.
And remember: Keep Bullet Journaling, and Don’t Be A Blob!