If you’re looking for a summer Bullet Journal theme idea, you’re in the right place.
In this post, I’ve gathered several summer Bullet Journal cover pages that will inspire you to create a unique and fun monthly setup in your journal.
I always find that cover pages are some of the best representations for a Bullet Journal theme, so this post is all about cover pages.
No matter your style and preferences, I’m sure you’ll find something to inspire you and your next Bulelt Journal setup.
As always, you can find more resources and free printables at the end of the post.
This post may contain affiliate links. They will be of no extra expense for you, but I receive a small credit. Please see my Disclosure for more details. Thank you for supporting Masha Plans!
Summer Theme Supplies
If you want to recreate some of these pages, I have a few recommendations for you.
Here are some of my favorite supplies to use for a Summer there:
- Fineliners. They are the basics of your journal, and you’ll need them to draw all your journal pages. These are the ones I love the most.
- Markers. To add some bright colors, I recommend these, and you can use them for brush lettering as well!
- Monthly planning kit. These come with stickers, washi tapes, and stencils – all you need to create a full monthly setup. You can use code MASHA10 to get 10% off.
- Stencils. It’s hard to find one stencil that would work for all the possible summer themes, but I recommend this one that would work for circle elements (like under the sea bubbles) and hexagons (if you want to do a bee theme).
These ideas are amazing, but there is always more! Of course, I can’t fill it all in one post, so here are a few more I think you’ll love:
- Fantastic Summer Bullet Journal Page Ideas
- Summer Bullet Journal Themes
- Bullet Journal Theme Ideas To Try This Summer
- 15+ Cute And Easy Summer Doodles For Your Bullet Journal
There are also a few plan with me posts that are based on the cover pages in this list, in case you want to see more than just a cover page:
- Tea Bullet Journal Themed Setup: June Plan With Me
- Makeup Bullet Journal Theme Inspirations
- 2022-2023 Bullet Journal Setup: August Plan With Me
- 2021 – 2022 Bullet Journal Setup: Back To School Plan With Me
I bet this will be enough to keep you inspired and give you tons of ideas on how to decorate your Bullet Journal this summer.
For more themes, you can check my post 200+ Bullet Journal Theme Ideas.
Free Bullet Journal Printables
Of course, I didn’t want to leave you without a free printable.
Already in the Resources Vault you can find a set of 12 cover pages, one for each month of the year, including 3 cover pages for Summer.
If you don’t have access yet, you can always sign up in the form below.
Once you confirm your subscription, you’ll get the password to get 50+ free Bullet Journal printables, stickers, and worksheets to use right away.
If this is your first time, you can get more instructions on how to use these in my post How To Use Printables In Your Bullet Journal.
Which one of these cover pages sparked your imagination?
Let us know in the comments.
Hope this post was interesting. If you find it so, please share! If you enjoy my content and want to show your appreciation, please consider supporting me with a cup of coffee.
And remember: Keep Bullet Journaling, and Don’t Be A Blob!