Trackers are some of the most impactful Bullet Journal page ideas, and today we’re talking about step trackers.
It’s hard to get started on a fitness journey, especially if you’re not sure what to do. You may feel overwhelmed by all of the information out there. The best thing to do is to start small by walking more.
These Bullet Journal step tracker ideas will help you stay on track and motivated while working on your fitness goals.
The step tracker Bullet Journal page will help you easily and effortlessly keep track of your progress without all the fuss.
They are easy to set up, and you get to play around so much with all the creative ways you can customize them to your own style.
The pages below will definitely be a great starting point to get inspired.
Be sure to scroll until the end to get some more resources on health and fitness Bullet Journal pages, as well as get your freebie!
Let’s dive in.
This post may contain affiliate links. They will be of no extra expense for you, but I receive a small credit. Please see my Disclosure for more details. Thank you for supporting Masha Plans!
Time for my favorite part, some stationery recommendations for creating trackers like these in your Bullet Journal.
Again, you don’t really need any of these; you can use whatever you have to create trackers. But if you want to do some stationery shopping, here is what I’d recommend.
- Fineliners. I always recommend them for all types of Bullet Journal spreads; they are perfect for drawing not just decorations but tables as well. These are my favorites
- Circle ruler. If you want to create a circle tracker, you’ll need one. This one is my favorite, and it’s so affordable.
- Colored markers. In case you want to go colorful. I always stick with these, but I can definitely recommend these Crayola ones; they come in many colors and are also pretty reasonably priced.
With supplies out of the way, let’s get into move pages and your freebie.
More Health & Fitness Bullet Journal Page Ideas
On this blog, I gather a lot of page ideas and inspirations to help you create your perfect customized Bullet Journal.
So if you’re looking for more health-related ideas, be sure to read these:
- Health And Fitness Bullet Journal Page Ideas
- Yearly Workout Tracker Ideas
- Weight Loss Bullet Journal Page Ideas
- Bullet Journal Water Tracker Inspirations
- Cute Bullet Journal Sleep Tracker Ideas
With that out of the way, time for you to get your free printable.
Free Bullet Journal Printables
We already have a lot of free printables in the Resources Vault, and with this one, I’m adding one more – a step tracker.
It will be perfect for you to print and use to see if this spread is something that you’ll love.
If you don’t have access yet, you can always sign up in the form below.
Once you confirm your subscription, you’ll get the password to get 50+ free Bullet Journal printables, stickers, and worksheets to use right away.
If you’ve never used printables before, be sure to check my post How To Use Printables In Your Bullet Journal.
It’s pretty basic, and you can find all the supplies you need in my post Supplies For Using Bullet Journal Printables.
Hope this post was interesting. If you find it so, please share! If you enjoy my content and want to show your appreciation, please consider supporting me with a cup of coffee.
And remember: Keep Bullet Journaling, and Don’t Be A Blob!