Hello Planning Mashers!
Looking for something that can help you hack Bullet Journaling? I got you covered!
Here are 11 Bullet Journal supplies that won’t break the bank and help you create beautiful pages in half the time.
The general concept is that Bullet Journaling takes a lot of time and effort, and that scares away people from even giving it a chance. The truth is, it can. But only if you chose to.
If you don’t, however, there are other ways to journal without spending hours and hours on each spread. And you’ll still get beautiful spreads to enjoy your planning.
I’m here today to share with you 11 Bullet Journal supplies under 10$ you’ll not feel sorry about buying! These tools will help you create beautiful Bullet Journal spreads in half the time!
This post may contain affiliate links. They will be of no extra expense for you, but I receive a small credit. Please see my Disclosure for more details. Thank you for supporting Masha Plans!
Mini Calendar Stickers
Writing down calendar numbers is always a drag – this is probably the only part of planning I don’t really enjoy. I’m so afraid every time to miss a date or to maybe write something wrong!
A great solution to this problem is calendar stickers!
You can get for example these stickers and these stickers for monthly spreads. What’s the difference you’d ask? The monthly ones have a tab, so if you put them on your monthly spreads it will be very easy to find them without even an index!
Helix Circle Maker
Have you ever tried to make a circle habit tracker? Or maybe a circle monthly spread? And after hours seeing that it came out with the wrong amount of dates or worse, maybe not even that round at all? Yeah, I’m talking from personal experience, sadly.
Luckily Helix circle maker solves all these problems! Make perfect circles of different sizes anywhere, thanks to its portable size. Plus it’s very good if you are on a budget!
- Helix Angle and Circle Protractor
- This item is manufactured in China
Imagine you can do your monthly setup without moving your ruler all the time!
Meet Westcott Square Stencil.
Ever since I bought one, my setups became a walk in the park! Moreover, this will allow you to have absolutely perfect checklist boxes! Say hello to neat and pretty setups.
- The Westcott Squares Geometric Template has 39 square openings ranging from 1/16 to 1-3/8 inches with centering lines to help with accuracy. Features two edges that are calibrated in the 16th to the inch. Measures 4 x 7-1/4 inches.
- Use this flexible, translucent green plastic template to design floor plans for homes, offices and more
- Centering lines help with accuracy
Grid Guide Stencil
Grid guide is basically a tool that can help you divide your page without counting squares each time.
It’s a very useful tool that can save you a lot of time, check my post All You Need To Know About Grid Guide to learn more on how it can help you.
You can create one in your Bullet Journal, but it’s much more helpful if you actually have a stencil. It makes it easier to move t from page to page.
I like this stencil by MoxieDori. And the cool thing about these – they are available in different sizes.
Sometimes (most of the time!) you just need your spread to be centered and balanced. Great help for this is this Westcott Ruler.
Believe me, it’s much easier to use it than to measure all the sides every time you need to draw a line! Use your extra time to enjoy some herbal tea! (maybe I’ll share some of my favorite brands of tea in a future post).
- Calibrated in 16ths to the inch
- Beveled edges
- Zero centering scale
When you start your journal, you want it to be perfect in everything, including lettering! But sometimes, especially if you are new to it, it can take waaaaaay too long to letter a pretty header.
That’s when these letter stencils come to play. Create beautiful lettering in no time!
- Size: 12.2"× 8.3"（31×21cm); Color: transparent
- Material: High quality PP (Propene Polymer), thicker , soft and durable, no sharp edge, non-toxic, Odorless, safe for children
- Package including: 6 number and letter stencils of 6 different fonts to meet your different demands
Checkbox Stencil For Habit Trackers
Don’t know about you, but I do a lot of my Bullet Journaling outside the house.
If you do too, and want your checkboxes and habit trackers to still be perfect – check out this little checkbox stencil. Apart from being awesome, it’s also extremely portable, since it’s a credit card size.
Habit Tracker Stickers
Some things are tracked daily or weekly, like water intake and workouts.
For me, it’s the water trackers I had on my weekly spreads in September. Instead of drawing your trackers every week (or day, depending on how you do it) why not just use stickers?
I found these cute ones on Amazon and I think you’ll love them too!
If you want some affordable practical stickers, be sure to check my shop.
I create printable stickers that are all less than $10, and you can print and use them as many times as you want.
Weekly Layout Stencil
For a bit of an OCD person like me, creating a weekly layout always takes extra time. I just HAVE to have all the squares and rectangles straight.
Once I got this stencil for weekly pages, making a weekly spread became a matter of minutes!
This one however is a bit over $10, so I found a good alternative for a fraction of the price in that stencil.
These stamps will make it very easy to make your little weekly calendars.
Plus – you can use it to create mini weekly habit trackers.
- Soft and textured,easy to diy，Combined by different patterns,enough to meet your needs,can be used for photo albums adornment,scrapbooking,card making and more crafts
- Made of silicone material,healthy and do not stimulate your skin,It is also a good choice for gifts,bring surprise for your friends
- How to use: Simply peel the desired image or images off the plastic index sheet and position on a clear acrylic block not included. Apply ink and stamp with light pressure. (NOTE: The acrylic block is not included)
If you never used stamps before it might be a bit messy, but don’t worry because I got you covered with my post How To Use Stamps In Your Bullet Journal.
No time to letter or draw in your weekly setup?
No problem, just try this washi tape and save all the time in the world on your weekly setups.
This set also works perfectly for things like a future log or a monthly log. So many functions for such an affordable price.
- Calendar tape set: there are 9 rolls tapes with various width like 35mm, 15mm, 10mm and 8mm, which are 295 inches long in total, enough for you to use in daily marking, and they are small and easy to carry to decorate your travel diary, allowing you to get more creative inspiration
- Easy to tear: the black-and-white style calendar hand-tear tape is made of washi paper, which can be easily torn off, you can paste it anywhere, and you can reposition, adjust, paste and release it without leaving any traces of sticky residue
- Multiple designs: this washi tape has 8 different patterns of date to meet all your needs including month, week, day, numbers, pattern and etc, suitable for undated planners or anyone who loves scrapbook tape or journal stickers
Here is my must-have list! What are some items you use to make your setups easier?
Hope this list was useful if you find it so, please share! If you enjoy my content and want to show your appreciation, please consider supporting me with a cup of coffee.
And remember! Keep Bullet Journaling and Don’t be a blob!