Here on Masha Plans we learn how to start on Bullet Journaling and create an amazing custom planner that helps you with anything you need.
And what would Bullet Journaling be without Bullet Journal supplies? So let’s talk stationery.
Below you’ll find all the resources you need only to buy stationery you’ll love and will be used to create stunning pages. This list is also constantly updating, so be sure to bookmark it!
Here is what you’ll find on this page.
The world of stationery is vast, so I divided this list of Bullet Journal supplies by categories, starting with notebooks and other basics you need to start the journal and ending with some fun stationery finds.
Including a special section for gift ideas for Bullet Journal enthusiasts.
Bullet Journal Stationery For Beginners
I want to start with my most important nugget of wisdom. That you don’t really need much stationery to get started, so don’t hold back and wait to start your BuJo until you get that perfect journal of those expensive pens.
So before you go to your neighborhood stationery shop to spend your entire paycheck, read this:
These are the items you should consider buying as a beginner. And they won’t cost you a fortune either!
Bullet Journal Supplies List
If you don’t want to go into details and just want to one big place to find all the supplies, here are the posts for you.
They include all kinds of Bullet Journal supplies you can think of, from notebooks to stencils and 3watercolors. For any artistic level and any budget!
- The Best Bullet Journal Supplies For Any Artistic Level
- The Best Affordable Bullet Journal Supplies
- Cheap Bullet Journal Supplies
- Must-Have Reading Journal Supplies
- Must-Have School Supplies For The Perfect Semester
I also asked around to see what supplies other creators would recommend. And I’m glad I did because they introduced me to a few brands I didn’t know about.
I also wanted to add here this one blog post with some miscellaneous supplies that can really help you with your Bullet Journal, whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned journaler (is this the correct word?)
- 11 Supplies Under $10 To Rock Your Bullet Journal
- Useful & Creative Stationery You Need To Rock Your Bullet Journal
Finally, I also wanted to include here something that would help you to organize ALL the supplies. Check out the post below for my top picks.
- How To Organize Your Bullet Journal Supplies
- How To Store Bullet Journal Supplies
- Journaling Supplies Storage Ideas
Best Bullet Journal Notebooks
If you want to dive into stationery in detail, let’s do that! I’m happy talking about stationery for hours.
We’re starting with picking your perfect journal!
- How To Choose A Perfect Notebook
- Bullet Journal Buying Guide
- 13 Best Notebook For Your Next Bullet Journal
- The Best 160 GSM Journal Comparison
- Notebook Therapy VS Archer And Olive Journal Showdown
Let’s go into even more details! I try to review many notebooks myself, so here are a few I have done so far.
- Archer And Olive Notebook Review
- Dingbats Journal Review
- Rhodium Mines Notebook Review
- Nuuna Journal Review
- Archer And Olive Watercolor Journal Review
- Archer And Olive Blackout Book Review
- Archer And Olive Kraft Journal Review
- Amy Tangerine 2020 Planner Review
- Amy Tangerine 2021 Planner Review
- Nuuna Thinkers Notebook Review
The Best Pens
The next thing you need to think of is pens, and I got you covered. here are the best pens for anything Bullet Journal-related.
Start from these posts:
- The Best Pens For Bullet Journaling
- The Best Pens For Brush Lettering
- 7 Best Pens For Doodling, Sketching, And Drawing
Bullet Journal Supplies: Pen Reviews
If you’re looking for some more detailed reviews, I’ve got those as well. These reviews will definitely help you figure out if the pens you’re considering are a good fit for your style and your needs.
- Archer And Olive Acrylograph Pens Review
- Kuretake Zig Brushables Review
- Zebra Mildliner Brush Pens Review
Miscellaneous Bullet Journal Supplies
These are not necessarily the items you need for Bullet Journaling, like pens or notebooks.
But they are still fun to have and to play with. Especially if you think one pen is not enough for your style of Bullet Journaling.
- Archer And Olive Subscription Box Review
- Incredible Books To Level Up Your Bullet Journal
- Pipsticks Sticker Club Review
- Where To Buy Bullet Journal Supplies You’ll Love
- Top Travel Journal Supplies for Your Next Adventure
Sometimes you just want to look into what’s out there and get something fun and creative you didn’t know about it before.
My favorite way to do that is by browsing Etsy, and here are some recommendations:
- Fun Etsy Stationery Finds
- Etsy Journaling Supplies You’ll Love
- Aliexpress Bullet Journal Supplies
- Cute Journaling Supplies
- Aesthetic Journal Supplies To Get Right Away
Stationery Gift Guides
Finally, we’re finishing up this list with some stationery gift ideas for a Bullet Journal enthusiast in your life.
It has a lot of amazing recommendations some of you might want to add to your letter to Santa.
- 25 Epic Bullet Journal Gift Ideas
- Holiday Gift Guide: 70+ Bullet Journal Gift Ideas For Any Budget
- The Best Gifts For Bullet Journal Lovers
- 11 Marvelous Gifts For Stationery Lovers
- Cute & Unique Stationery Gift Ideas
- 11 Awesome Stationery Lover Gifts
- 11 Irresistible Gifts For Bullet Journalers
- Ink-spiring Gifts For Pen Lovers
- 11 Gifts For People Who Journal
Free Stationery Guide
I know how easy it is to get overwhelmed by all the supplies out there and spend tons of money on things you end up not using.
I made this mistake myself, and I wanted to make sure your bank account doesn’t suffer from it.
That’s why I’ve created an Ultimate Guide To Bullet Journal Supplies that will help you find the perfect supplies for your artistic level and budget.
Sign up in the form below, and once you confirm your subscription, the guide will be on the way to your inbox!
Well, that about covers it all. And, of course, I’ll keep creating more posts and updating this page. So if you’re interested in Bullet Journal supplies – be sure to bookmark it!
I hope this list was helpful; if you find it so, please share!
And remember: Keep Bullet Journaling, and Don’t Be A Blob.