15 Best Aliexpress Bullet Journal Supplies
Are you looking for Bullet Journal supplies to spice up your journaling game? Aliexpress is a great place to find awesome products at affordable prices.
With an array of colors, designs, shapes, and sizes available, there is no shortage of options when browsing through their collection.
In this blog post, we’ll take a look at some of the hottest new items in the Aliexpess inventory – so get ready for some awesome inspiration!
With the right supplies, starting a Bullet Journal is easy and fun. You’ll love being able to track your goals, daily tasks, and thoughts in one place.
Plus, it’s a great way to document your life journey. And wouldn’t you agree that you use your journal more when it’s pretty, and you get to use some cute stationery?
Check out this selection of Bullet Journal supplies and start having even more fun with your journal on a budget.
Tips For Shopping At Aliexpress
You might feel skeptical about shopping on AliExpress. There are quite a few horror stories, and considering how far products have to travel, you can’t help but wonder wondered if you would ever actually get your order or if it’d even show up in time before the shipping protection expired!
But as it turns out, there are a few nifty tricks to making sure you successfully breeze through your AliExpress shopping experience. As long as you keep a few important tips in mind before hitting “purchase”, everything will be just fine.
- Read the product reviews. While some of those reviews may be a little too generic, if you take some time and scroll down through all the reviews, you’ll likely find some gold nuggets that will help you make an informed decision.
- Look at the store rating. On their platform, each store has something called a “rating” which reflects the quality of the customer service, shipping times, and general experience in dealing with the store. To get the best out of your shopping experience on AliExpress, I’d suggest looking for stores with a rating of at least 90 percent.
- Check buyer protection dates. Buyer protection on AliExpress is one of the best features available, but it’s important to remember that it will come to an end after 15 days. Don’t let that buyer protection period slip away! Monitor your package’s transit so you don’t lose out on refunds or returns.
- Know how to open a dispute. Opening a dispute on AliExpress is not as straightforward as on other websites like Amazon. You have 15 days from the product’s estimated arrival to file a dispute ticket with AliExpress – but if you miss that window, then your only option is to contact the seller directly. Even if you do contact AliExpress with a complaint, you’ll have to go through the formal dispute process first before they can help. Bottom line, it pays to know your rights ahead of time – and make sure you’re shopping from reputable sellers who are known for providing good customer service.
- Pay attention to details. Pics of products can be very misleading – that $1 for a 20-pack of pens might get you just two! It’s easy to get caught up in the hype of a good deal, but make sure you read the details, so there are no surprises when your purchase arrives. If you don’t pay attention, it can totally come back to haunt you in the dispute process.
Checking all these details might be time-consuming, but it will allow you to save a lot of money on your stationery shopping, and in many cases get some things that you might not have easily available where you live.
Now that you’re armed with knowledge on how to manage Aliexpress shopping, let’s see what we can find there for your Bullet Journal.
This post may contain affiliate links. They will be of no extra expense for you, but I receive a small credit. Please see my Disclosure for more details. Thank you for supporting Masha Plans!
Aliexpress Bullet Journal Supplies
I've lived in China for 8 years, so actually, most of my stationery is from domestic Aliexpress. Trust me when I say you can find there anything and everything you could possibly dream of.
Let me start you on your new AliExpress obsession with these stationery finds.
Aesthetic Landscape Sticker Book
40 sheets of beautiful stickers that will help you create the most aesthetic designs in your Bullet Journal pages. They also come in 6 different color schemes.
Transparent Triangle Ruler
This ruler looks fantastic and will definitely be a great addon to your stationery collection. I'm a sucker for pretty and aesthetic things, so this one is definitely in my shopping basket.
Mood Bread Pencil Case
Can you guess what these are? It took me a while before I saw that there were actually pencil cases. I can't get over how cute and creative they are.
Kawaii Washi Stickers
It's such a fun idea to have stickers as washi tape! these come with different characters, all of which are extremely cute and fun.
Cute Creativity Desktop Calendar
This is not necessarily something I'd call Bullet Journal stationery, but how amazing this calendar looks! Wouldn't it be a perfect thing to add to your craft table or home office?
These beauties come in sets of 60 and in several color tones as well, so you can easily find something that fits your aesthetics.
Cute Glitter Pens
These pens look absolutely stunning, with pastel colors and glitter all over the place. They will bring you a lot of joy every time you sit down to write.
Between The Lines decorative Stickers
These are basically just stickers with English words, but how amazing they look! They come in several color combinations, and I feel like these would be great for your reading journal pages.
Wooden stamps don't just look aesthetic; they are also really fun to use and can be so helpful in decorating your Bullet Journal.
To learn more, you can check my post How To Use Stamps In Your Bullet Journal.
Bright Mini Stickers
A beautiful set of mini stickers will add a splash of color and happiness to your Bullet Journal pages. I'm absolutely in awe of these orange colors.
We all make mistakes in our Bullet Journals, and using a correction tape can often fix the problem. So why not use these adorable correction tapes instead of the usual boring ones that have nothing aesthetic to them?
Cartoon Bear Mechanical Gel Pen
Nothing is better than a good mechanical gel pen, and these are adorable! The grip looks comfortable, and the design is so soft and adorable, you'll just want to use them more to write down all your tasks.
Japanese Washi Tape Set
There is no such thing as enough washi tape, so here are a few sets you might want to add to your collection.
Box Sticker Set
Sticker sets with 46 stickers in each, and they come in different colors and different themes. You can create a complete Bullet Journal theme around just one box.
Creating mini calendars in your Bullet Journal for pages like a future log can take forever. But you can definitely speed up the process incredibly if you use these stamps.
More Bullet Journal Supplies
These are some of my picks from Aliexpress, but I definitely have a lot of recommendations from other stores as well.
So, if you want more stationery picks, check out these posts:
- Where To Buy Bullet Journal Supplies
- Best Cheap Bullet Journal Supplies
- Etsy Journaling Supplies You’ll Love
- Stationery Under $10 To Rock Your Bullet Journal
- Fun Etsy Stationery Finds
To organize all your stationery, I have a few ideas for you:
What kind of supplies would you like to add to your collection?
Let us know in the comments!
Hope this post was interesting. If you find it so, please share! If you enjoy my content and want to show your appreciation, please consider supporting me with a cup of coffee.
And remember: Keep Bullet Journaling, and Don’t Be A Blob!