Holiday Gift Guide: 70+ Bullet Journal Gift Ideas For Any Budget
The holiday season is upon us, so it’s time to start planning gifts for loved ones.
If you have a bullet journaling person in your life (which I bet you do, at least one) and you aren’t much into stationery yourself – I got you covered with these Bullet Journal gift ideas for any budget.
This list has 70+ gifts for Bullet Journal lovers with tons of different types of items and on different budgets, too, not necessarily only Bullet Journal supplies.
You can make somebody very happy with the right $5 gift, as much as with a $100 one. I’ll help you with this to choose the right one.
Finding the perfect present can be challenging, but believe me when I say that, for a Bullet Journal addict, there is no better present than stationery!
That’s why I’m here to help you find the best gift for your loved one. To make it easier, I divided it by price tag so you know you’re not going over your budget.
If you have a planning friend but want to stay away from buying stationery, at the end of the post, there is also a list of gift ideas that will make any BuJo fan happy but aren’t stationery.
Before you start shopping, consider getting a FREE 30 day trial for Amazon Prime. You can cancel at any time, no strings attached, but you’d still get all the delivery benefits, including 2 day delivery for a month.
Let’s dive in and ensure you’re the best Santa this year!
If you have a particular budget in mind, check the table of contents to find what you’re looking for faster.
This post may contain affiliate links. They will be of no extra expense for you, but I receive a small credit. Please see my Disclosure for more details. Thank you for supporting Masha Plans!
Extra Deluxe Bullet Journal Gifts ($50 and more)
If you want to open up your wallet, there is really no limit to what you can buy.
Of course, you don’t want to buy anything a person wouldn’t use, so let me help you out and give you a list of deluxe items that are absolutely worth your money and would make a fantastic present.
Instax Mini Camera
This is a great way to add photos to your Bullet Journal. Plus it’s super cute looking.
HP Sprocket mini photo printer
For a hard-code phone photographer who still wants to add pictures to their journals. The paper for this printer is actually sticker paper, so there is no need for an extra adhesive.
- This kit includes: HP Sprocket Photo Printer (White), Photo Paper (50 sheets), USB Charging Cable, Tudak 60 Decorative Stick-On Border Frames
- Print photos directly from your smartphone or tablet, Create 2 x 3-inch (5 x 7.6 cm) stickable snapshots whenever the moment strikes
- Live it - Love it - Print it: Printing off social media photos has never been easier from your smartphone. Connect your social media accounts to the free-to-download HP Sprocket App and instantly turn those photos into colorful prints
Tombow Dual Brush Pens Set – 96 or 108 colors
These are some of the best brush pens on the market, and any Bullet Journal addict would be thrilled to have these in their collection.
- Complete collection of 108 Dual Brush Pens in the Tombow Marker Case
- 108 slots fit Tombow Dual Brush Pens and other Tombow writing instruments
- Great for fine art, illustrations, doodling, journaling, hand lettering and more
Handmade Notebook Cover
This is the one I’m using myself, and I love this brand.
The quality is amazing, plus it provides extra protection and extra pockets!
Be careful to order it in advance, though, since it is hand-made and takes some time.
Karin Brushmarker Pro Mega Box
This is another fantastic set of brush pens, but these are watercolor-based.
They come in an amazing color palette and allow for some wicket blending!
- Manufactured using "liquid ink" technology, contains 2.4 ml of paint "Liquid ink"
- Non-toxic paints, Intense colour until the very last drop!
- Superior technology allows you to control the amount of "paint" used
Sakura Gelly Roll Pens
Get ALL the pens! But honestly, Sakura Gelly Roll pens are amazing, probably the best gel pens on the market.
And they look amazing on black pages, in case you’re thinking of getting the Blackout Book.
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pens: These pens don’t bleed through paper and make a lasting mark
- Bright, Opaque Colored Ink: Gel pens have vibrant colored ink that flow creamy smooth onto paper
- Assorted Point Sizes: This color pen pack contains Metallic, Classic, Moonlight, Stardust, Gold Shadow, and Silver Shadow pens
Bonus: Archer and Olive Subscription Box
Here is definitely a gift one will not forget easily.
Archer and Olive have a quarterly subscription with different stationery items. Each time it’s something unique and includes some never seen before items.
Even though it’s a subscription, you don’t have to pay every quarter. You can subscribe to get one box, and then cancel it.
I have a complete Subscription Box review based on the very first box they released in 2019.
The subscription-only opens at a certain time, and they sell out pretty fast, so you’ll need to hustle a bit to get yours. Just check my Instagram stories to see when the next one will be coming.
Premium Gifts For Bullet Journal Lovers ($20-$50)
Don’t want to go overboard but still looking for something amazing?
I got you covered with these fantastic ideas, and believe me, some of these are on my list to Santa as well!
There are never enough notebooks for a BuJo addict, so never be afraid to gift one more for their collection.
So here are some luxury notebooks
Archer and Olive Notebooks
Simply the best notebooks on the market if you ask me. You can check my complete review for more details.
They are all the rage these days, so it will always be accepted as a wonderful gift.
Click HERE to get any of the notebooks they have available, and be sure to use code MASHA10 that will get you 10% off your order.
Scribbles That Matter 160 GSM
A new line of Scribbles That Matter notebooks with 160 GSM paper. If you don’t get what it means – it means that their paper simply ROCKS!
These notebooks were part of my Ultimate 160 GSM Notebook Showdown, where I reviewed and compared some of the most popular 160 GSM notebooks on the market, so feel free to give it a look before you make your decision.
- STM dotted bullet journals are journaling notebooks that help you plan, organize and unleash your creativity for a focused, productive and fulfilling life.
- Create your dream bullet journals in a premium A5 dotted notebook with dot paper that resists bleed-through and ghosting for use with various writing tools. Choose ultra-thick 160gsm for creative journaling and 120gsm for traditional journaling.
- Scribbles that matter journaling kit includes everything everything you need to get started with bullet journaling, including an A5 dotted notebook, pen, divider ruler, and storage sleeve.
Dingbats Earth Collection Notebook
A fantastic notebook and a perfect gift for beginners because it has all the extra features one would need to get started on their Bullet Journal adventure.
Dingbats create amazing journals, I have one from the Wildlife collection; you can check my Dingbats Journal Review for more details.
- A5 NOTEBOOK WITH LOTS O' FEATURES: Dingbats notebooks ooze quality - this hardcover bound leather notebook is crafted with PU vegan leather Cream 100gsm pages, 16 pages of perforated paper, an elastic closure and pen holder. It's complete with a silhouette of the Great Barrier Reef, an infographic spread about the endangered region in the endsheets and an inner pocket for a little added detail - the perfect gifts for loved ones
- HIGHEST-QUALITY WRITING PAPER: This A5 notebook journal (medium, 16 x 21.5 cm) in a flat lay design, is as aesthetic as it is practical. Our size A5 notebook has 192 pages (96 sheets), of the world's highest quality Cream 100gsm, acid-free fountain-friendly dotted paper. With the index page, numbered pages, keys pages and a future log - it's the perfect recipe, travel, business notepad, or a place to collect your inspirations and thoughts
- A MULTI-FACETED JOURNAL: Use this stylish notebook as a space to organise your days and thoughts. A cute notebook that can function as both a secret diary and a to do list pad, keeping your days on track and your mind in check. No matter what kind of day or week it is, you'll find something to fill the dotted pages of this medium notebook with! This handy sized Dingbats writing pad is an excellent companion for jotting down your thoughts
LT 1917 Bullet Journal Special Edition
This is the official Bullet Journal notebook, and it has tons of extra features and explanations on how to use the Bullet Journal method.
It would make a good gift, especially for somebody who is still discovering the system.
- BULLET JOURNAL: Leuchtturm1917 brings to you a journal with all the quality of a Leuchtturm journal formatted with the Bullet journal method, Track the past, order the present, design the future
- INKPROOF PAPER: Leuchtturm1917 A6 pocket notebooks have 80 gsm paper, which is equatable to 60lb stock, and has 185 numbered pages
- OPENS FLAT: This thread-bound notebook opens flat so you can write and draw at all angles without compromising the integrity of the spine
The Blackout Book
Have you ever heard of a Bullet Journal with black pages? It’s so fun and creative! I bet your loved one will have tons of fun playing with it.
Just don’t forget to add to this some metallic pens.
Oh, and Archer and Olive also have kraft paper journals, that are just as fun!
Remember to use code MASHA10 for 10% off.
Archer and Olive Notepads
This is not exactly a notebook, but I still think it fits this category.
These notepads have a million uses and are high quality and with a dot grid – definitely a very rare thing.
It’s a wonderful gift, and you have a lot of different paper types to choose from.
Remember to use my code MASHA10 to get 10% off your order.
Pens and Markers
There is no such thing as too many pens, even if the gift receiver already has the same pens.
Any of these will make a great gift for Bullet Journal lovers.
Karin Metallic Brush Pens
Speaking of metallic pens, these ones by Karin are perfect! They are juicy, and the brush is very easy to deal with.
I also love the colors and the metallic shine.
- Contain 2.4 ml of non-toxic paint based on metallic pigments
- Capable of covering both black and white surfaces
- Produced in "liquid ink" technology
Tombow Dual Brush Pens (New Colors)
There are a few new sets of brush pens that Tombow released, and they are amazing.
They cover absolutely different palettes, and I bet your gift receiver will be thrilled whichever one you choose.
- Water-based pens ideal for coloring, fine art, illustrations, doodling, journaling, hand lettering and more!
- Set of 10 Tombow Dual Brush Pens
- Flexible brush tip and fine tip in one marker! Brush tip works like a paintbrush to create fine, medium or bold strokes; fine tip gives consistent lines
Acrylograph pens just came out in 2020 and probably are on the wish list of every Bullet Journal addict.
They come in tons of colors and very luxurious packaging.
Don’t forget to use code MASHA10 which will get you 10% off your order.
Pilot Enso Pop Lol Color Pens
Want to get pens in ALL the colors? This set is definitely a good choice.
The colors are bright, and these pens are so smooth and nice to write with.
Staedtler Triplus Fineliners (60 colors)
A set of colored fineliner pens that would make any Bullet Journal lover tremble in joy!
This is a great German brand, and their pens are of the highest quality, so having all 60 of them will be an outstanding gift.
- Line width approx. 0.3 mm, ergonomic triangular shape - for relaxed writing and drawing.
- Super fine, metal-encased tip, water-based ink, washable from many fabrics
- Box contents: 60 brilliant colours in cardboard box.
Zebra Sarasa Pens
Another great option for colored pens by my beloved Japanese brand.
I have quite a few of them myself, and it’s a pleasure writing and drawing with them.
- Colors: Black, Blue, Black, Blue, Cobalt Blue, Pale Blue, Light Blue, Blue Green, Viridian Green, Light Green
- Colors: Yellow, Orange, Red Orange, Red, Purple, Magenta, Pink, Light Pink, Brown, Gray
- Specifications: Retractable Gel Ballpoint Pen,
Faber Castell Pitt Artist Pens
Fineliner pens are the basis of your Bullet Journal, and Faber Castell ones are some of the best.
This set is worth the investment and will be a great present for anyone in the Bullet Journal world, disregarding their journaling style.
- PITT artist pens contain pigmented India ink that is both archival and acid free
- Perfect for drawing on the go!
- Convenient wallet keeps all your drawing tools together
Zebra Mildliner Brush Pens
These are still pretty new on the market and are amazing.
They have the same scheme beloved by BuJo community Zebra Mildliner Fineliners and have a very easy-to-work-with brush tip.
- Double-ended design offers 2 writing styles from 1 tool
- Soft, milk ink allows you to easily layer colors
- Brush tip lets you create thick or thin strokes
Pilot Frixion Markers (set of 24 colors)
The selling point of these markers is that they are erasable, meaning that any mistake you make can be easily fixed. The colors are not that bright and look pretty cute.
I absolutely LOVE my collection of these markers. It’s a great present.
- Combines the convenience of a retractable with the incredible FriXion erasable gel ink
- Erase and rewrite repeatedly without damaging documents - Eraser is at the top of the pen, tip is retractable by pressing clip down
- Unique Thermo-Sensitive gel ink formula disappears with erasing friction
Tombow Fudenosuke 10 Color Set
These pens are great for creating smaller headers and are definitely an appreciated add-on to any stationery collection.
- Features a flexible brush tip for different lettering and drawing techniques
- Water-based pigment ink allows rich vibrant colors that won't bleed through most papers
- Great for calligraphy and art drawings
Not everyone is into watercolor, but if you’re loved one is – here are some good recommendations.
Sakura Koi Watercolor Set (30 colors)
Sakura Koi are some of the best and well-known watercolors, and it’s definitely a great present if your loved one is into this.
- Portable Watercolor Palette for Art Anywhere: This Koi watercolor set is perfect for students, hobbyists, and artists
- Create On the Go: The 9 mL water brush with a medium tip allows you to transport and store water, letting you paint everywhere
- Beautiful Paint Colors: This watercolor paint set includes 30 vibrant, assorted watercolor cakes
Kuretake Gansai Watercolor
Speaking of watercolor, these two sets have been craved by watercolor lovers for a long time.
They look amazing on Bullet Journal pages, especially on the Blackout Book. Plus with Kuretake you always know you get a high-end quality product.
- [Starry Colors] Golden pearl-tinted Gansai for professional artists and crafters. With excellent opaqueness, the deep colors embellish the paper and stand out boldly.
- [Pearl Colors] Lustrous Gansai with pearly colors for professional artists and crafters. Ideal for sketch, illustrations, and more!
- [Gem Colors] Metallic-toned Gansai that sparkle like gemstones. Ideal for calligraphy, illustrations, brush lettering and more! With excellent opaqueness, the deep colors embellish the paper and stand out boldly.
Bullet Journal Essential Stencil Set
I have quite a few stencils from this seller and they are absolutely top-notch!
Well done metallic stencils will make sure the lines are straight and that they will last for a long time.
This essential set covers practically all Bullet Journal needs.
It’s a useful way to store the planner and essential supplies in one place.
Plus if you take the Bullet Journal outside the house, it’ll be a great way to make sure you have all you need with you.
Pencil Case for 202 Colored Pencils or 136 Pens
I have a few of these, and honestly, they are saviors!
It’s some of the best ways to store your stationery, so it’ll be a great present for anyone with a crazy collection.
Rolling Storage Cart
This might not sound so sexy, but it’s some of the best things you can give to a stationery addict, especially if they don’t have a designated working place.
In our previous apartment, I had to BuJo anywhere I could – the kitchen table, couch, coffee table, my makeup table. And these carts (yes, I say these because I had two) were the heroes because they allowed me to move all my supplies with me, whenever I went in the house.
- Assembled cart measures 29.9 x 16.8 x 13.9 inches
- Each of the three mesh-bottom shelves holds up to 6.6 pounds
- Color: rose gold
Bullet Journal Gifts for $10-$20
A lot of Bullet Journal supplies fall under this category, so be ready to have a wide choice of options here.
I feel like this is the best category because you can get some high-quality things for a pretty low price tag.
A notebook is always a good gift, and there are a few good ones in this price range.
This can be a good gift for beginners since, of course, they are just starting and definitely need a journal.
This is one of the most popular notebooks in the Bullet Journal community, and it’s a great starting notebook.
Moreover, it comes in such a wide variety of colors that you could definitely choose the one that your loved one will like the most.
- QUALITY SINCE 1917: Experience and consistency are important requirements for quality. Quality gives ideas a solid foundation on which they can develop. We are convinced that small details can make a big difference
- Leuchtturm1917 notebooks are thread-bound to open flat which helps make reading the contents easy and adds efficiency to note-taking
- Features 80g/m² acid-free paper with high ink compatibility to help prevent bleed through, an expandable gusseted pocket on the inside back cover, 2 ribbon page markers and an elastic closure band
Lemome Dot Grid Journal
This is a great quality notebook, especially for anyone who is just discovering the Bullet Journal method.
- DURABLE HARDCOVER JOURNAL - Touched comfortably, sturdy hard cover protects your art for years. The elastic pen loop is always available for your pen and kept well.
- LAY-FLAT 180° LARGECLASSIC NOTEBOOK - Let you reading more easy and note-taking efficiency. The tight band of journal keeps it securely closed. And firm binding ensures pages don't get peeled away from the cover. Enjoy your writing by hand with no distractions.
- 180 PAGES DOTTED BULLET JOURNAL - Thicker paper resistant to passionate artist. Dotted grid notebook helps guide your writings, stand out very clearly. Perfect for bullet journaling, compiling recipes, creative writing, planning a holiday, keeping track of your workouts, or just doodling and drawing.
Pens and Markers
There are absolutely never enough pens!
Any of these will make an amazing addition to the stationery collection.
Pilot Frixion Markers (12 Colors)
A smaller set of fantastic erasable markers.
All the colors you need with an amazing opportunity to easily fix any mistakes.
- Erase and rewrite without damaging documents.
- Unique Thermo-Sensitive gel ink technology.
- Attached Eraser on the top of each Pen cap.
Zebra Mildliner Highlighters
These highlighters are some of the most popular on the market, and the colors are so pretty!
Moreover, they have two tips, so you can also use them as coloring markers.
- Versatile creative tool! With a broad chisel tip at one end and fine bullet point at the other, these creative markers are great for highlighting, hand lettering and creative expression
- Bring your bullet journal or Bible study to life! Zebra Pen Mildliner Highlighters have a unique, mild color that makes any creative work a little more snazzy in the office, art department or studio
- Layer ink for extra creativity! Translucent, water-resistant ink in soft colors layers beautifully and won’t bleed through the page; Double ended marker-highlighters are perfect for coloring books
Tombow Dual Brush Pens
Believe me, any set of Tombow brush pens will make the most demanding Bullet Journal addict so so happy.
Personally, I started from pastel set, and I had no regrets: it’s still my favorite one up to date.
- Ideal for fine art, brush lettering, faux calligraphy, illustrations, water color illustrations, journaling and more!
- Set of 9 colors and 1 blender pen, with flexible brush tip and fine tip in one marker
- BRUSH TIP: Durable and flexible nylon fiber brush tip, creates medium or bold strokes by changing brush pressure
Lami Fountain Pen
Lami pens are some of the best fountain pens on the market, and they give such a high-end feeling.
Perfect for a Holida gift.
- Charcoal Black ABS coloured plastic body
- Black coated steel nib; fine point
- Includes one Lamy T10 Blue Cartridge
Tombow Twin Tone Markers
Great markers that are perfect for doodling and come in awesome colors.
They have been on my Santa list for quite a while, and I was right to do so – I finally got them and absolutely love everything about these pens.
- Perfect for color coding and decorating planners, journals and notebooks
- Double sided marker creates thick or thin lines with two tip choices broad bullet tip for bold lines or extra fine tip for detailed, precise lines
- Long lasting fiber tips maintain shape after repeated use
Staedtler Triplus Fineliner Set
High-quality fine liner pens in 36 colors will always be met with tons of joy.
The brand is well known, and the pens are of great quality. Plus, look at all those colors!
- Staedtler triplus fineliner in ergonomic triangular shape for relaxed and easy writing
- Dry safe - can be left uncapped for days without drying up
- Assorted pack of 36 fineliner with a fine, metal-clad tip and a linewidth of approximately 0.3 mm
Zebra Metallic Brush Pens
Great way to add a spark to a Bullet Journal and the perfect tool for working on black paper.
Great addition if you decide to get the Blackout book as a present.
- Medium brush point, assorted shimmering pigment ink color that is acid free, archival quality and water-resistant for a long-lasting impression
- Flexible brush tip mimics an artist's paint brush and enables you to achieve fluid, elegant strokes, and create painterly brush-like marks while lettering
- Shiny metallic ink maintains its vibrancy on both light and dark papers, and delivers a rich color and vivid lines that stand out, perfect for creating artwork
Zebra Funwari Brush Pen
Smaller brush pens for little headers and quotes. There however are in color, not just black.
And, of course, you can always trust the quality of the Zebra brand.
- Super fine brush point, Assorted vibrant ink color that is acid free, Archival quality and water-resistant for a long-lasting impression.
- Flexible Brush tip mimics an artist's paint Brush and enables you to achieve fluid, elegant strokes, and create painterly brush-like marks while lettering
- Rich pigment ink is acid free and archival quality for lasting artistic creations that won't fade overtime; AP certified non-toxic
Pentel Sign Pen
They are great pens and they come in 12 assorted colors in this set.
I can guarantee any BuJo addict would love having all these bright colors.
- The original fiber-tipped pen
- Perfect for general writing, drawing, doodling and adding character to any signature
- Bright & intense water-based ink is perfect for anytime you put ink to paper
Books are always a great gift, but what kind of books can you give a Bullet Journalist in your life?
I got you covered with this list!
The Bullet Journal Method
THE book for anyone interested in Bullet Journaling.
Newbies will learn how to use the system and seasoned Bullet Journal lovers will discover new ways to use their journals.
- Hardcover Book
- Carroll, Ryder (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
How To Draw Modern Florals
Flowers are some of the most popular ways to decorate Bullet Journal.
This book is probably the best way to learn how to create beautiful floral drawings.
- Paige Tate & Co. (Producer)
- English (Publication Language)
- 120 Pages - 09/12/2017 (Publication Date) - Paige Tate & Co (Publisher)
Botanical Line Drawings
Botanical drawings are also a very popular way to decorate Bullet Journal pages, and they are actually super simple to draw.
Especially if you follow tutorials from this book.
- Dean, Peggy (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 224 Pages - 07/24/2018 (Publication Date) - Watson-Guptill (Publisher)
The Ultimate Brush Lettering Guide
Lettering is something we all want to learn when we start Bullet Journaling, and this book is a great guide to get you started.
Even if your friend already knows the brush calligraphy, books like that always provide a new style to learn.
- Dean, Peggy (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 160 Pages - 07/24/2018 (Publication Date) - Watson-Guptill (Publisher)
Ready To Use Habit Trackers
Habit trackers are some of the best ways to organize your life, and this book will help a lot with tons of templates and useful tricks.
This book is created by Rachel from Planning Mindfully, who is also an experienced BuJo creator.
- Watts, Rachel (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 144 Pages - 02/26/2019 (Publication Date) - Ulysses Press (Publisher)
My Life in Lists
A fantastic book from @plansthatblossom gives tons of collection ideas and is super fun to fill out.
This will actually be a great gift for anyone, not just Bullet Journal addicts.
- Barlettano, Nicole (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 128 Pages - 05/07/2019 (Publication Date) - Rock Point (Publisher)
Other BuJo Gift Ideas
Didn’t find anything you liked?
No worries, I still have tons of gift ideas for a Bullet Journal addict in your life.
LED Lightbox Tracer
This tool will be super useful for anyone who is still learning to draw but wants to create stunning BuJo pages.
Thanks to this little baby, one can easily trace any drawing to their own Bullet Journal.
- The light pad dimension is 13.2 in by 9.2 in with lighting area 12.2 in by 9.2 in. The thickness is 0.2 in (5 mm).
- Smooth and No Glare light area provides good back light for design, art tracing, photo viewing, t-shirt art creating, art transferring etc
- The light has 3 brightness level adjustable settings. Touch button for on off and brightness control. Comes with a USB cable, can be powered from usb power source
The perfect tool to organize all the stationery and still have it on display for easy use.
Believe me, we stationery hoarders are always on the lookout for some new way to organize all these pens.
- Keep your work space clutter-free and your supplies close at hand
- Perfect for a craft room, child's room, home office, garage or basement
- Modular organizers stack together with clips, letting you create a custom storage system
Washi Tape Dispenser
Is your gift receiver obsessed with washi tapes?
This gift might be perfect!
- Made of high grade acrylic and sawtooth design, our tape dispenser is durable to use, works great for cutting washi tape, craft tape and adhesive tape in your office or at home. The plastic sawtooth is sharp enough to cut tape, but not cut fingers easily, it is still better to keep your children away from it.
- Dual sawtooth design, one has sparse tooth and the other one’s tooth is denser, choose one side which is meet for your intend using. Stick the tape head on it for your next use, no need to tear the tape again.
- It is not only just a tape cutter but also an exquisite holder for your tapes, it can hold 5 PCs 0.6 inches / 15 mm tapes on each dispenser, and you can also put into some office tiny stuffs like book rings, staples or rubber band and more.
Nobody will ever say no to a set of washi tapes, especially if it’s some gorgeous sets like these ones!
Plus, it can be a great addition to the washi tape dispenser above.
- Wonderful size specifications - 21 rolls, width: 15 mm (0.6 inches) x length: 4 meters (158 inches).
- Colorful glowing rainbow - Our masking washi tape create a colorful kaleidoscope for you! Exquisite bronzing, blue, green, silver, pink, etc.
- Suitable for all ages and holidays - It's perfect for kids or adults! The first choice for every holiday, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Archer and Olive Journal Cover
As you can tell, I’m obsessed with all the Archer and Olive items. They are stylish and high quality, and I can’t imagine anyone now loving them.
Yes, I did work with them for the longest time, and a lot of the items I own were gifted, but honestly – I bought just as many myself.
Anyways, here is another fun gift idea – a cover.
A Bullet Journal is something you usually carry with you, so it’s always a fun idea to have a cover to keep the journal safe and clean. Your Bullet Journal friends will definitely be grateful.
There are many options available, gold, silver, and transparent. But they also get sold out very fast, so if they have any available – don’t wait to get one.
Don’t forget to use MASHA10 for 10% off.
Budget Bullet Journal Gifts ($10)
If you think you can’t get anything good for that price – you’re absolutely wrong.
Here are some amazing supplies you can surprise your loved ones with and stay on a budget simultaneously.
Pens and Markers
I decided not to include any notebooks in this list because, for this price range, the notebooks are pretty basic and don’t make for a great gift, in my opinion.
So instead, we’ll be starting with pens and markers.
One of the absolute basics for Bullet Journaling, I would say.
These are great gifts for any Bullet Journal lover, even if they already have several.
- Contains both the soft and hard tip Fudenosuke Brush Pens
- Features a flexible brush tip for different lettering and drawing techniques
- Create extra fine, fine or medium strokes by a change in brush pressure
Crayola Super Tips
These are great for Bullet Journaling and lettering.
Plus, all those colors will definitely be highly appreciated.
- One 50-ct pack of Crayola Super Tips Washable Markers
- Super Tip Markers make thick or thin lines for a variety of coloring techniques
- Washable marker set easily washes from skin and most washable clothing
Fineliners are a basis of a Bullet Journal, and they are always appreciated.
Check out some of these:
- High-quality pigments of unequalled brilliance
- Light-fast and waterproof
- Brush point provides maximum flexibility
- Water-based pigment ink drawing pens produce smooth, skip-free drawing and writing with no smudging - ink dries instantly
- Create precise, detailed drawings with three tip sizes - 01, 03 and 05
- Ideal for illustrations, technical drawings, manga, anime, lettering and journaling
Paster Zebra Sarasa Pens
These are some of my favorite pens.
The color is soft and super pretty, and the pen slides on your pages.
- 0.5mm point
- Knock Gel Ballpoint Pen
- MK-8 colors set : Milk Blue Green, Milk Blue, Milk Green, Milk Purple, Milk Red, Milk Pink, Milk Orange, Milk White
Kuretake Fudebiyori Brush Pens
Great set of high-quality brush pens.
They also come in metallic, which is great for adding a spark to BuJo pages and to use on the black pages.
- 12 colors set : Crimson, Vermillion, Red Plum, Ultramarine Blue, Light Blue, Green Rust, Yellow Green, Golden Yellow, Red Ochre, Yellow Ochre, Light Purple, Silver Gray
- Brush Pen
- Water based pigment
Pilot Pastel Frixion Highlighters
Another item from the Pilot erasable series.
These pastel highlighters will be a joy for a BuJo addict in your life.
- Thermo-sensitive ink formula removes completely without damaging surfaces
- Versatile chisel tip creates thick or thin lines
- Assorted colors: Yellow, blue, green, pink and purple
Other Bullet Journal Gift Ideas
There are, thankfully, also lots of things that would make a wonderful gift, not just pens.
Here are probably some of my favorites, which I’d be stoked to get as a present myself.
There is no such thing as enough stickers, so it’s always a good gift. You can find so many custom stickers made specifically for Bullet Journaling!
My go-to place to shop for stickers would be Etsy because you can see their unique and cute designs by small businesses.
Jayden’s Apple Stencils
Jayden’s Apple stencils are very creative and metallic, so you know they will last for a long time.
Whichever you choose as a gift it will definitely be highly appreciated.
Stand Pencil Holder
It’s a very cute pencil case, and it’s perfect for taking the pens out.
That way, you can have your pens standing up and visible for planning at any place.
- Multifunction, excellent for storing stationery, ex. Pen, pencil and small gadgets, also ideal for using as cosmetic bag for eyeliners or mascaras
- Telescopic transformer design, pull the head down, became a stand up pen holder for desktop in a second
- Design with zipper closure, extra protection and secure storing. And 2 internal pockets, for easy storage small items
Adjustable Pen Holder
A great tool to use on your Bullet Journal.
It won’t just allow adding a pen to the notebook without a pen loop.
- Adjustable Elastic Band - Upgraded design, add two adjustable buckles on the elastic band, which make the pen holder fit HARDCOVER notebooks in various sizes.
- Fit Large Notebook - Fits both regular and large notebooks, from 8" to 11" in height.
- Hold 2 or 3 Pens, Plus a Ruler - Designed to hold 2 thick pens, or 3 regular size pens, with an extra 6 inch ruler. Good for taking notes and journaling.
Lettering and Modern Calligraphy
Tips, tricks, and tutorials to improve lettering and handwriting.
A great gift for anyone working on their Bullet Journal skills.
- Learn to letter and create beautiful designs with this beginner's guide and workbook! Every page is filled with tips, tricks encouragement and practice space to kickstart your lettering journey! Learn 5 different alphabet styles, upper and lower case letters, practice connections and dive into design and composition with this beautiful lettering book.
- At the end of this book, there are also 15 beautiful lettering projects to help you bring together your knowledge and skill and help you begin to create beautiful works of art! You can do this!! Let us teach you how to upgrade your handwriting and learn this amazing and fun form of art
- Press, Paper Peony (Author)
Hack Your Journal
A great book with tons of ideas on how to improve your journal.
I’m sure it’ll be a fantastic present for a beginner, as well as a seasoned BuJo lover.
- Lark Hack Your Journal Book- Turn an ordinary notebook into an all-in-one, customizable journal for everything that matters.
- Each section showcases a set of layout concepts for weekly planning, habit trackers, daily reflections, and more, with quick tutorials.
- Add unique variations and distinct artistic styles to make it your own.
Bullet It: Lists For Living
A wonderful book with tons of ideas for Bullet Journal and how it can be used better to organize your life.
- Lara, Nicole (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 128 Pages - 05/01/2018 (Publication Date) - Castle Point Books (Publisher)
Non-Stationery Gifts For BuJo Lovers
Even though I understand there is no such thing as too much stationery, sometimes you might want to give your planning friend something else.
But hey, you’re the gift giver, and it’s up to you what you choose. Here are a few cute non-stationary things you can surprise your Bullet Journal junkie.
What better way to express your love for planning than by wearing a themed t-shirt? I bet the planner in your life will absolutely love these.
Tap the photo if you want to check it out; all of these items are from Etsy since it’s a perfect place to shop for handmade unique gifts.
These are super cute and available in 5 colors and with different skin tones for a girl.
Very thoughtful and adorable.
This t-shirt is only available in white, but I think it’s absolutely perfect with the pastel colors of the doodles and the text.
And I absolutely love the text here; these are the favorites of many in the journaling world.
This cute t-shirt is available in 18 different colors. And I really, really love the text here.
That is absolutely true about most of us in the planner community.
Whatever you think, you can never have enough mugs.
And even though it might sound like a very basic present, if you choose some of these, believe me, your loved one will adore it!
Just like with t-shirts, just click on the image to go check out the mug.
The beautiful mug and the hand-drawn lettering really make it look fun and cozy.
As you can see, this mug can also be perfectly used for keeping pens.
Kawaii planner cup will make anyone happy, no doubt about that.
In fact, I’m definitely wedding this to my wish list for the holiday season!
These little cuties will bring a smile to any planner addict!
They are super cute, you can add them to pencil cases, bags, and jean jackets – so many uses and ways they can bring joy to whoever you gift them to.
Every year everyone on Archer and Olive design team designed a pin, including me of course. I believe these will be a wonderful gift for everyone!
You can get them separately, but you can also get them all together at a discount. I received them all, and I don’t think I’d be able to choose just one.
If you decide to buy just one or a few – use my code MASHA10 for 10% off your order.
I love the colors and that these pins are available in black and in white.
Flowers, of course, are a good addon to this design; flowers are great for decorations everywhere.
If you haven’t found here exactly what you’re looking for, check these lists:
- 25 Amazing Bullet Journal Gifts
- 15 Best Gifts For Bullet Journal Lovers
- 11 Marvelous Gifts For Stationery Lovers
So, what are you buying to a Bullet Journal addict in your life for Christmas? Let us know in the comments!
Hope this post was interesting if you find it so, please share! If you enjoy my content and want to show your appreciation, please consider supporting me with a cup of coffee.
And remember! Keep Bullet Journaling and Don’t be a blob!