Hey Planning Mashers!
Today I’ll help you lift the heavyweight of choosing the right supplies for your Bullet Journal! I still remember how stressful it was to pick supplies and how many mistakes I made. Yes, I did overspend and bought plenty of not so good supplies that I didn’t really need…
So today I’m here to share with you my wisdom and let you know exactly what you’d really need for starting your Bullet Journal.
This post may contain affiliate links. They will be of no extra expense for you, but I receive a small credit. Please see my Disclosure for more details. Thank you for supporting Masha Plans!
With all the brands on the market, it’s hard to know exactly what it will be and which ones are worth your time. Let me mention here the main types of supplies you might need for your Bullet Journal and my personal favorites a.k.a. the supplies I use all the time and restock once I run out of them.
Let’s be clear here – you don’t need all of these! To start a Bullet Journal you only need a pen and a notebook. So don’t start buying ALL the stationery at once.
Everyone in the BuJo community has their own style and their own favorite supplies they use. For example, I adore my Zebra Mildliners and use them all the time, but I’m not much of a sticker or washi tape girl. So the crazy washi haul I had when I started Bullet Journaling was kind of a waste.
What I’d recommend you to do is to start from the very basic supplies, and slowly build your collection from there. The more you Bullet Journal, the more you’ll get the feel of your style and supplies you might want to have.
If you feel like you want to give a try to a new medium, start from buying the cheap supplies. You can check some ideas in my post Bullet Journal On A Budget: Best Cheap Stationery.
Once you know it’s yours and you want to use it more – it’ll be time to upgrade.
Now that we talked about all of these things, I think you’re ready to dive into a stationery world.
Bullet Journal Notebook
Of course, the first thing you should worry about is getting a good journal. From my own experience, I always advise to first give it a try in some basic school notebook. Bullet Journal might not be for you and, let’s be real, spending $14-20 on a notebook to discover you‘ll end up not using it sounds like a waste of money. So get a basic notebook, give it a try and once you know it is your thing – time to choose a proper companion. Uh, and by the way, welcome to the exciting world of Bullet Journaling!
If you’re ready to start with a proper notebook, here are a few things you should consider before choosing what’s best for you:
- Size. Do you want the standard A5 size or something bigger, like B5 or A4?
- Paper density. Make sure the paper is thick enough, I’d advise nothing less than GSM 100
- Paper color. Do you want ivory paper? Cream paper? Or maybe pure white? The paper color will, of course, affect the colors you’ll get from your markers.
- Extra features. Do you want your pages numbered? Do you need pre-made pages, such as index or key?
Here are a few notebooks I would suggest you to take a look at.
Archer and Olive
Archer and Olive journals are on the expensive side, but you’ll be getting something really special for this price! I bought and was gifted quite a few Archer and Olive notebooks and I can absolutely vouch for them
If you want to learn more about the notebook, check out my Archer and Olive review, with a YouTube review and a grid spacing guide for A5 and B5 notebooks.
General notebook characteristics:
- 160 pages
- 0.5 cm dot grid
- 160 GSM paper
- Hard cover
- Back pocket
- Elastic band
- Two ribbons
- Pen holder
Scribbles That Matter 160 GSM
Another player in the notebook market with 160 GSM paper! I haven’t used these notebooks myself, but enough people are in love with the journals and the brand.
The new pro collection offers 160 GSM paper that is whiter than in previous editions. Be careful when you scroll for these to pay attention that you choose the latest edition.
General notebook characteristics:
- 150+ pages
- 160 GSM paper
- Two bookmarks
- Elastic closure
- Pen loop
- Back pocket
- Numbered pages
- Pre-made key, index and pen test spreads
- Comes with several color options
- Available in A5 and B5
- DONT RUIN YOUR HARD WORK: Pens and markers glide across the ultra smooth ink proof 160gsm acid-free paper. Zero bleeding, ghosting and feathering for beautifully clean double-sided musings. Our journals have a Pen Test page so you don’t ruin all your hard work
- START ORGANIZING RIGHT AWAY: Bullet journaling should be fun which is why we’ve made our journal an overwhelm-free zone. Includes key code page, index pages, dotted numbered pages and 2 color coded bookmarks for optimal organization and stress-free set up
- WONT FALL APART: The silky yet sturdy faux leather cover protects your plans and ideas for years to come. Strong binding means even die hard journalers won’t have to worry about pages falling out from avid writing. Lay flat design for smoother writing
This brand is famous for being eco-friendly and featuring different animals on their covers. I’ve had these on my wishlist for a while and was so happy when they offered to send me one.
Dingbats notebooks have adorable cover designs and a pretty dense paper. I personally enjoy using mine and how smooth the paper is. Another special treat of these notebooks – the pages re perforated, so if needed it’s pretty simple to take a page out.
You can check out my detailed review if you want to learn more about this notebook line.
General notebook characteristics – Wildlife Collection:
- 192 pages
- 0.5 mm dot grid
- 100 GSM paper
- Hard cover
- Back pocket
- Elastic band
- 1 ribbon
- Pen holder
- LOTS O' FEATURES: Durable hardcover bound with PU faux leather, round corners, animal footprint endsheets, micro-perforated 100gsm cream pages, inner pocket, bookmark, a lay flat design and elastic closure. Also includes a pen holder - perfect.
- HIGHEST QUALITY COATED 100GSM WRITING PAPER: Size: A5+ Medium (16 x 21.5 cm); Sheets: 96 (192 pages). Lined (Ruled), Plain (Unlined), Dotted (Dot Grid), or Squared (Grid) in the world's highest quality 100gsm (thick) acid free fountain-friendly paper
- MULTIPURPOSE JOURNAL: Can be used as a bullet journal, travel notebook, journal, diary, business / executive / office notebook, gift, workout journal, travel journal, school journal, recipe journal etc.
Lemome journals have high-quality paper in ivory color. Even though you won’t find here any special features like pre-made key and index or numbered pages, it’s still a great notebook to use for your Bullet Journal. These are good quality notebooks with an elegant design.
General notebook characteristics:
- 180 pages
- 0.5 cm dot grid
- 120 GSM paper
- Hard cover
- Back pocket
- Elastic band
- 1 ribbon
- Pen holder
- DURABLE HARDCOVER JOURNAL - Touched comfortably, sturdy hard cover protects your art for years. The elastic pen loop is always available for your pen and kept well.
- LAY-FLAT 180° LARGECLASSIC NOTEBOOK - Let you reading more easy and note-taking efficiency. The tight band of journal keeps it securely closed. And firm binding ensures pages don't get peeled away from the cover. Enjoy your writing by hand with no distractions.
- 180 PAGES DOTTED BULLET JOURNAL - Thicker paper resistant to passionate artist bleeding. Dotted grid notebook helps guide your writings, stand out very clearly. Perfect for bullet journaling, compiling recipes, creative writing, planning a holiday, keeping track of your workouts, or just doodling and drawing.
Bullet Journal isn’t just a planner – it’s also an artistic outlet. So since you will be doing quite a lot of doodling and drawing, I would recommend investing in a good set of fineliner pens.
These pens are the best for drawing – the ink is usually very black, they generally are waterproof and they come with different tip sizes, which means that you’ll be able to create different effects in your doodles.
Below are some options you might consider.
Sakura Pigma Micron
My first fineliner pens and definitely one of the top fineliners on the market. They have archival waterproof ink, which means you can easily use them together with watercolors on your spreads.
Moreover, the ink is dark black and doesn’t bleed through any paper I’ve tried them on.
- Pigma manga comic basic drawing kit, Creative Drawing for Relaxation.
- Archival quality ink for use in acid-free environments
- Chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant No smears, feathers, or bleed-through on most papers
Faber Castell Pitt Artist Pens
These are definitely on my wish list, I still haven’t had a chance to give them a try.
But they are very popular among the Bullet Journal community and a lot of fantastic doodlers swear by them. So I had to add them to this recommendation list.
- High-quality pigments of unequalled brilliance
- Light-fast and waterproof
- Brush point provides maximum flexibility
Tombow Mono Drawing Pen
One more set of pens that is on my wish list. They are great for writing and drawing and they also come in different nib sizes.
Plus, Tombow is one of the best brands for BuJo stationery, so you can totally count on them releasing amazing products.
- Water-based pigment ink drawing pens produce smooth, skip-free drawing and writing with no smudging - ink dries instantly
- Create precise, detailed drawings with three tip sizes - 01, 03 and 05
- Ideal for illustrations, technical drawings, manga, anime, lettering and journaling
Despite being the cheapest set on this list of fineliner pens, I absolutely love these.
They are extremely durable and can TOTALLY endure me putting all my weight on them while doodling.
- 6 black Uni Pin fibre tip pens
- This set of 6 Black Uni Pin Fineliners includes a 0.05mm, 0.1mm, 0.2mm, 0.3mm, 0.5mm and 0.8mm
- Water-resistant, lightfast ink
Of course you are free to use your drawing pens for writing as well. But I personally prefer something different for my writing. Here are a few ideas for you, depending on what are your preferences.
Muji Ballpoint Pen
This is my number one choice of pen. They are super smooth, don’t bleed or smudge. I started my BuJo journey with these and I’ll stick to them until the end.
- 5.5 x 1.1 x 0.6 inches
During my school days, Pilot pens were a dream (let’s remember that I grew up in 90s Russia, everything foreign was just coming in). Once I managed to get my hands on some of their pens, I never switched.
Pilot pens are much more affordable now, but they still provide excellent quality and will be a great addon to your writing supplies collection.
- THE IDEAL PEN FOR OVERACHIEVERS: The smooth writing, long-lasting Pilot G2 Premium Gel Ink Pen features a comfortable rubber grip, & is available in ultra fine, extra fine, fine, & bold point.
- LONGEST LASTING, REFILLABLE GEL INK: Proven to be the longest writing gel ink pen among top brands, the smooth-writing, retractable G2 gel ink pen is a classic choice for all your writing needs.
- PERECTLY SUITED FOR YOU: If you love the original Pilot G2, you'll want to try our full G2 line of Mini, Metallic, Mosaic, & Fashion gel ink pens in a variety of sizes, barrel designs & colors.
Pilot Metropolitan Fountain Pen
Want to give a try to a fountain pen? This one will be perfect for you. It’s a good quality pen and it will give you the perfect entry pen for your fountain pen journey.
- Unique, retro styling for the perfect all-occasion gift
- Brass barrel and medium point stainless steel fountain pen nib reflect the highest standards of Pilot craftsmanship
- Premium matte finish with a patterned accent band brings pop to your writing
Lami Fountain Pen
If you’re already in the game and want an upgrade for your fountain pen, consider getting a Lami. Sleek deluxe design and high quality of these pens will definitely add joy to your writing process.
- Charcoal Black ABS coloured plastic body
- Black coated steel nib; fine point
- Includes one Lamy T10 Blue Cartridge
I personally don’t use colored pens that much in my journal, but when I do, they’re definitely great for note-taking and doodling. If you’re using your Bullet journal for school I’d say colored pens are definitely a must have.
Here are some of my favorites which I know you’d love as well.
Zebra pens are fantastic, smooth and have a wonderful color palette. They have a very comfortable grip as well, so you could work with them for a long time.
- Zebra Knock Gel Ballpoint Pen
- Durable Clip
- 8 color assorted. Milk Blue Green, Milk Green, Milk Blue, Milk Purple, Milk Red, Milk Pink, Milk Pink, Milk White
Pilot Frixion Pens
These pens really stand out, because they are erasable, which is a huge help if you’re a student or if you’re just starting your Bullet journal and want an easy way to fix your mistakes.
A little tip with these – make sure the ink is dry before erasing, it works best that way.
- PILOT FRIXION COLORSTICKS: These pens write smooth & erase clean with Pilot's unique thermo-sensitive gel ink. No wear or tear so you can erase & rewrite until it's right without ruining the page.
- UNLIMITED DO-OVERS: FriXion ColorStick pens feature a slim, non-rolling capped barrel design & are available in 16 stunning gel ink colors. Ideal for homework, grading or creating bullet journal spreads.
- WRITE & CREATE FEARLESSLY: If you love FriXion erasable ink pens & markers, you'll want to try Pilot's full line of erasable Clickers, ColorSticks, Fineliners, Colors Marker Pens, & Highlighters.
Pilot Pop Lol
Another amazing set of pens from Pilot. They have a very comfortable grip, smooth writing and amazing bright colors.
These pens would be a great help in doodling or coloring.
- PILOT ENSO POP'LOL GEL INK PEN SET: A colorful world at your fingertips. Add a pop of vibrant color to your drawing, hand lettering and creating with Pilot Enso pop'lol pens! Featuring a comfortable grip, spring clip, and 20 stunning colors.
- EXPRESS YOURSELF THROUGH ARTFUL WRITING: Pilot Enso pop'lol Gel Ink Pen Set is a premium gel ink set ideal for the hand lettering and coloring connoisseur. Use them in your bullet journal, for color coding, or to add a pop of color to any project.
- INSPIRED BY NATURE'S ELEGANCE, BEAUTY, & STRENGTH: 20 gel pens: Aqua Blue, Blue, Light Blue, Sky Blue, Turquoise, Navy, Green, Apple Green, Leaf Green, Burgundy, Red, Baby Pink, Rose Pink, Yellow, Apricot Orange, Orange, Brown, Grey, Grape and Purple
If you want MORE colors, these fineliners are your choice. They come with a wide variety of colors and will work great for color coring, doodling or just coloring in your Bullet Journal.
They have acid-free water-based ink, which means it’ll be easy to wash it off clothes and any other surfaces. Plus they are dry safe which means they won’t dry even if you leave them without a cap.
- Staedtler Color Pen Set, Set of 36 Assorted Colors (Triplus Fineliner Pens)
Stabilo Point 88
I love my Stabilo pens – they come is a bright variety of colors and are very smooth to write. Moreover, they are on the cheap side, so you can get all the colors at a good price without compromising the quality.
- COMFORTABLE GRIP - The famous hexagonal body shape of the STABILO point 88 makes it very comfortable to grip.
- METAL ENCLOSED TIP - The 0.4mm line width offers you a great deal of control and precision and the metal-enclosed tip provides strength and durability.
- PRECISE - For drawing you can create intricate details; for writing you can go really small with your font size. It is also perfect for use with rulers and stencils, making it ideal for precise work, structuring texts and taking notes.
You can’t go far without a decent ruler. When I say decent I don’t mean $50 one, a usual $1 ruler from Walmart would work just fine, as long as it allows you to draw straight lines.
However, if you want something extra, I have a few options for you.
This is the ruler I’ve had since my scrapbooking days and it makes it very easy to keep things centered. Plus it has a metallic edge, so if you’re doing a Dutch Door spread – this ruler will help you to cut all the straight lines.
- Calibrated in 16ths to the inch
- Beveled edges
- Zero centering scale
Portable foldable ruler
This ruler is with me at all times, since I actually do lots of journaling outside the house. If you also bujo outside a lot, this one will be of a great help.
- Midori Multi Aluminium ruler 30cm Black
- Metric ruler/ measurement from fancy Japanese stationary Brand Midori (design Fill), a few other colors are available for the line-up
- Model: 42254006
It’s definitely a must have tool if you plan to do any circle trackers or monthly logs! Or for any other reason draw circles.
- Helix Angle and Circle Protractor
- This item is manufactured in China
Brush Pens, Markers and Highlighters
It all depends on your style and needs, but I bet at some point you’ll yearn for some of these! So here are my go-to items in this category.
Zebra Mildliner Highlighters
My absolute favorite tool ever. I love their colors – they vary from bright neon to gentle grey. Unlike other brands, these highlighters are much smoother and don’t scream at you from your journal pages.
Zebra Mildliners also have a dual tip, which means that they are great not only for highlighting but also for coloring.
- Double ended highlighter featuring a broad, chisel tip and fine bullet tip for broad highlighting or fine underlining
- Each highlighter features water resistant, quick drying ink in soft colors
- Available in 10 subtle hues: red, orange, Yellow, green, light green, light blue, blue, Violet, pink and grey
Stabilo Boss Highlighters
Another famous brand of highlighters in the Bullet Journal community. They have a variety of colors, from my favorite gentle pastel to the more traditional bright colors.
- CLASSIC DESIGN IN STYLISH PASTEL COLOR - STABILO BOSS ORIGINAL Pastel is our highlighter range with a difference. The soft, fashionable colors will give your work a subtle but stylish look.
- ANTI-DRY-OUT TECHNOLOGY - Don’t worry if you accidentally forget to put the cap back on: thanks to STABILO Anti-Dry-Out technology, the STABILO BOSS Original can be left with its cap off for up to 4 hours without drying out.
- STRONG BUIL QUALITY - The tip will last for a very long time. The two-line widths, 2mm + 5mm - ideal for highlighting texts of various sizes as well as for drawing lines of different thicknesses.
Pilot Frixion Markers
I love these markers, first of all, because of their gentle pastel colors. You can see them at work in my September Plan With Me.
Another fantastic feature of these is the fact that they are erasable, so you don’t have to stress out about your mistakes anymore.
- Combines the convenience of a retractable with the incredible FriXion erasable gel ink
- Erase and rewrite repeatedly without damaging documents - Eraser is at the top of the pen, tip is retractable by pressing clip down
- Unique Thermo-Sensitive gel ink formula disappears with erasing friction
Crayola Super Tips Markers
With this line, Crayola provided high-end markers in tons of different colors and very affordable ones too!!
Thanks to a special tip these markers have, they can draw both thick and thin lines, meaning that you absolutely can use them for lettering.
If you’re just beginning your BuJo adventure and want to add some color to your pages, these markers are a great choice.
- Crayola washable super tips markers are perfect for drawing, coloring and writing
- Great value
- Will not bleed through paper
Tombow Dual Brush Pens
These high-end artist brush pens will steal your heart. They are great for decorating your Bullet Journal, lettering, and coloring. The brush tip is great for beginners and the other thin tip will allow you to use them for faux calligraphy.
Moreover, by now there are 108 colors in Tombow palette, so I bet you can find ANY color you’d want.
Just one tip I want to share with you – be sure not to use your brush pens on the usual printing paper. When I started Bullet journaling I printed out tons of lettering practice sheets on usual printing paper and my poor brush pens completely frayed. Be sure to use a brush pen friendly paper for your practice sheets.
- Ideal for fine art, brush lettering, faux calligraphy, illustrations, water color illustrations, journaling and more!
- Set of 9 colors and 1 blender pen, with flexible brush tip and fine tip in one marker
- BRUSH TIP: Durable and flexible nylon fiber brush tip, creates medium or bold strokes by changing brush pressure
Tombow Fudenosuke Brush Pens
I think these are a must-have for a Bullet Journal. They will be a great help is doodling and drawing.
Moreover, because they have a much smaller tip, you can also use them to create smaller headers, like names of the day or other headers for your weekly boxes.
- Contains both the soft and hard tip Fudenosuke Brush Pens
- Features a flexible brush tip for different lettering and drawing techniques
- Create extra fine, fine or medium strokes by a change in brush pressure
Zebra Mildliner Brush Pens
Love the Zebra Mildliner colors? Well, now they are also available in the brush pen form!
The brush itself is very beginner-friendly and the other tip gives you very thin lines, so even if you already have the highlighters from the series, you won’t feel sorry for getting these as well.
Be sure to check out my detailed review for more information and color comparison between the two products.
- Double-ended marker pen features a medium brush-like tip for achieving fluid, elegant strokes, and a fine bullet tip for predictable, clean lines
- Permanent pigment ink glides smoothly across paper and is acid free, archival quality, and water-resistant for a long-lasting impression
- The mild, translucent color shows up softly on paper and doesn't bleed through making it an excellent choice for layering and blending
Miscellaneous Bullet Journal Supplies
There are of course many more items you could use for your Bullet Journal, here are a few things I love and think you may find useful as well.
Bullet Journal Stencils
These little babies will help you so much with your Bullet Journal setups. First, there are basic shaped stencils that will help you to create neat looking daily boxes or even just your signifiers. Secondly, there are many different stencils that will help you with the creative aspects, such as lettering or doodling.
Finally, there are stencils that help with specific Bullet Journal tasks, such as creating habit trackers, future logs or circle monthlies.
I’d recommend starting from some basic stencils from Amazon to help you figure out if this tool is something you want to use.
These stencils are not just pretty and useful, they are also made of metal, which means that they will stay and serve you for a very long time.
White Gel Pen
This might sound pretty random, but a white gel pen is definitely on my must-have list.
Why? It’s one of the best ways to fix any Bullet Journal mistakes, especially some of the smaller ones that you know are there and they keep bothering you,
For white gel pen, I definitely recommend Sakura Gelly Roll, they are the smoothes gel pens out there.
- 0.5mm (fine), 0.8mm (medium) 1.0mm (bold) point sizes
- Bright, White opaque ink
- Ideal for dark and colored paper
These are a great way to decorate your planner, and actually to hide some mistakes. I wouldn’t go buy the whole store of them (even though I totally did that and I’m struggling with buyer’s remorse ever since).
However, you could try and get a set or two to give it a try, maybe washi tape will be your jam.
- FOIL WASHI TAPE SET - 21 rolls, W:15mm(0.6 Inch) x L:4m(158 Inch). Let your creativity shine with this dazzling foil washi tape! It adds vibrancy to photo frames, journals, and wall art... even furniture! The paper tape is strong and long-lasting with quality adhesive that's gentle on surfaces. Peel, stick, and remove without leaving any sticky residue.
- A RAINBOW OF VIVID COLORS - Create a kaleidoscope of playful color in your home! There's a whole spectrum of exquisite jewel tones that gleam like precious gems, including lustrous gold, rich glistening purples, and shimmering mermaid greens.
- A CUTE GIFT FOR CRAFTY GIRLS - Everyone from homemakers to trendy teens and artsy kids will adore this washi tape set! It's great fun for all ages; if you follow crafting trends and have a wild imagination, go set your creativity free.
Stickers are adorable and I just can’t stop buying them. They are a great starting point for Bullet Journal decorations, especially if you aren’t that good at doodling yet.
I recently fell in love with stickers from my friend Rose at RoseKPaperCo. She has some amazing BuJo stickers, as well as some Hobonichi ones!
Tombow Mono Adhesive
This little guy is so useful! Want to use printables in your Bullet Journal? Use this adhesive to stick them.
Need to cover a big mistake? Cut out a piece of your BuJo page from the back and use this adhesive to stick it to the page with a mistake.
Have a Blackout Book? Create black and white Bullet Journal pages by adding black paper to your usual notebook with this adhesive.
- This product is manufactured in Thailand
- Mono permanent adhesive tape runner
- 1/3 x 630 inches
These are just a few ideas. Believe me, you’ll find the adhesive tape to be one of your most useful tools.
Oh, and speaking of printables, we actually have the free Resources Vault here, with TONS of free printables for your Bullet Journal, so be sure to join us in the signup form at the end of the post.
Bullet Journal Stamps
Another great tool that would help you to create spreads faster and decorate them even better.
Thankfully, at the moment you can find stamps for everything. There are some gorgeous decorative stamps, that will help you set up beautiful BuJo pages in no time.
There are also extremely useful calendar stamps, that will be time-savers for habit trackers or future logs.
Stationery Storage Solutions
If you’re really getting into the Bullet Journal game, at some point you’ll have stationery, probably a lot of it. So it’s pretty useful to consider some storage solutions.
When talking about storing your pens and markers, there are a few things you should consider.
You probably shouldn’t store them vertically. Please pay attention to the recommended ways to store your pens, because a lot of them will be damaged if stored standing up. Better safe than sorry, I always say, so for permanent storage just go with something horizontal.
Below are some of my favorite ways to store supplies.
Giant Pencil Case
This is a great solution for storing and moving with your supplies. Just one pencil case can fit up to 130 pens!
Personally, I have 4 of them and I couldn’t be happier. They all are of different colors and each has its own assigned role – some are for pens, some are for brush pens. So I can easily find whatever I’m looking for.
Plus having things on display when I open the pencil case gives me a better idea of what I have and what colors I could use.
- Large capacity pencil organizer that can store up to 202 colored pencils or 136 gel pen markers. The cover is made of the best Waterproof Compound Cloth -Top quality Pencil Case
- Multi-layer design-64 Large Stretchy Slots: This pencil case has 64 flexible slots which can hold up to 202 colored pencils,you can customize whatever you like to carry.The elastic slots band makes it easy to fit and remove your pencil and you can easily see & organize the different coloring tools
- It can be used to store various tool like Crayola,Prismacolor,watercolor pencils, Markers,Faber-Castell Polychromes,or Cosmetic brush & could also apply to ordinary pencils at school & art galleries
This is my absolute dream way to store pens, but we’re moving too much for this to be a feasible option.
This box will store your pens safely and horizontally, plus you’ll be able to easily find the pen you’re looking for and see all the colors at your disposal. The perfect storage!
- Don't allow clutter to hinder your creativity! Organize your craft supplies or office tools, and store everything from glitter pens and colored crayons to highlighters and tape for a clutter-free creative space or work area
- Dividers are removable to fit your individual needs and preferences! You can easily store office supplies using the dividers or remove one of them to make room for larger items
- Modular organizers stack together with clips (1 included) for a custom system; configuration options are nearly endless with this highly versatile desk organizer!
Standing Pencil Case
I know I said it’s better not to store your pens vertically, but I meant it if you do it permanently. This pencil case has a different purpose.
This pencil case is just created for somebody who Bullet Journals outside a lot. With this one, you can just go to your favorite coffee shop, put it on the table and you’ll have a clear view of all your pens. No more taking all the pens out just to find that one you need right now.
- 【Deformable】:1.Fold it as a pencil holder.2.Unfold it as a pencil case.
- 【Medium Capacity】:Medium capacity allowing up to 25 pens/pencils,one eraser,two washi tapes and other gadgets.
- 【Multi-Function】:It's not only a pencil case, but also can be used for other purposes such as travel wallet, makeup bag.
Well, I think this about covers it, hopefully you got the full picture and are ready to take a dive in a wonderful world of Bullet Journal stationery.
What are some supplies you think are a must-have? Which ones are your favorites? Let us know in the comments below!
And don’t forget to share and save this Pin to your Bullet Journal | Planners Pinterest board. If you enjoy my content and want to show your appreciation, please consider supporting me with a cup of coffee.
And Remember: Keep Bullet Journaling and Don’t Be a Blob!