If you’re looking for some Bullet Journal theme ideas, a set of cover pages will be perfect for inspiring you. And in this post, I gathered some July Bullet Journal cover page ideas.
If you’re looking to give your bullet journal an extra-special makeover in the month of July, then look no further! Here, we’ll share some wonderful inspiration for creating unique and beautiful cover pages that can express how special each month is.
From simple designs to intricate patterns and colorful artwork, there are so many ways that you can give your Bullet Journal a personalized touch. Whether you choose one of these ideas or come up with something completely new, I’m sure it will brighten up your Bullet Journaling routine!
Cover pages are a wonderful place to express your creativity and have fun with it. I’m sure these will inspire you to create something special in your journal.
And be sure to scroll until the end to get some more resources and free printables!
Of course, you wouldn’t expect me to leave you here without some supplies recommendations.
You can definitely use anything you already have, but here are some of my favorite supplies for summer pages:
- Sakura Pigma Micron – a great fineliners is a must-have for creating any Bullet Journal pages.
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens – this bright set is perfect for any happy Summer pages, and you can use them to add color to your pages and for brush lettering.
- Zebra Click Art Pens – these come in many beautiful colors and have a smaller marker tip, so they are perfect for more detailed work.
- Gansai Watercolors – if you’re looking for that gold watercolor, like on one of these cover pages, this is the one they used, and it’s beautiful!
Free Bullet Journal Printables
There are already 100+ free Bullet Journal printables, including a set of 12 cover pages for every month of the year.
And the best part? You can customize it with your own color scheme, lettering, and personal touches to make it truly unique.
If you don’t have access yet, you can always sign up in the form below.
Once you confirm your subscription, you’ll get the password to get 50+ free Bullet Journal printables, stickers, and worksheets to use right away.
If you’ve never used printables before, be sure to check my post How To Use Printables In Your Bullet Journal.
It’s pretty basic, and you can find all the supplies you need in my post Supplies For Using Bullet Journal Printables.
If you’re looking for some more inspiration, I’ve got you covered.
Check out these posts next:
- Bullet Journal Monthly Cover Page Ideas
- Summer Bullet Journal Cover Page Ideas
- 11 Inspiring Bullet Journal Themes For Summer
Hope this post was interesting. If you find it so, please share! If you enjoy my content and want to show your appreciation, please consider supporting me with a cup of coffee.
And remember: Keep Bullet Journaling, and Don’t Be A Blob!