When getting ready for a new month, out of all Bullet Journal page ideas, a cover page is probably the first one you think about.
Spring is peeping around the corner, and as a Bullet Journal enthusiast, you know what that means—it’s time to start thinking about your March Bullet Journal cover page.
Ah, the thrill of starting a fresh month with a blank canvas! I’m here to sprinkle some creative magic into your Bullet Journaling journey with a delightful array of cover page ideas.
Let’s dive into the world of doodles, colors, and themes that’ll breathe life into your March pages. Whether you’re a minimalist at heart or a lover of intricate designs, I’ve got you covered. So, grab your favorite markers, and let’s get inspired together for our upcoming Bullet Journal adventure!
There’s something incredibly fun and rewarding about creating cover pages in your Bullet Journal. It’s like having a blank canvas every month where you can play with colors, themes, and designs to match your mood or the season.
And oh, the satisfaction when you flip back through your journal and see each month presented so beautifully!
But it’s not just about aesthetics. These cover pages also serve a practical purpose. They act as dividers, making it super easy to navigate through your journal. Plus, they provide a moment of creative joy that sets the tone for the month ahead.
So, whether you’re sketching a serene landscape for some calm vibes or doodling your favorite coffee mug for a caffeine-fueled March, remember – your Bullet Journal is your personal playground.
And be sure to scroll until the end to get some more inspiration and a set of FREE printable cover pages.
This post may contain affiliate links. They will be of no extra expense for you, but I receive a small credit. Please see my Disclosure for more details. Thank you for supporting Masha Plans!
Of course, to create your cover page, you’ll need some supplies. And it can be very confusing to choose the right ones.
You definitely can use anything you already have, but if you want to level up your stationery collection, I’ve got some recommendations for you:
- Fineliners. These are the blood of your Bullet Journal pages; they are great for drawing, doodling, or creating any lines in your journal. I recommend trying Sakura Pigma Micron.
- Brush pens. These are perfect for adding beautiful brush lettering to your journal, as well as a pop of color or even just drawing. I recommend Tombow Fudenosuke for small tip brush pens and Tombow Dual Brush pens for larger brush tips and more colors; I especially love the pastel set.
- Stamps. These are an easy way to decorate your Bullet Journal, and unlike stickers, you can use them over and over again. I recommend these rubber floral stamps, cute and practical. Plus, flowers are a perfect theme for Spring.
- Markers. If you’re as crazy about the color as I am, you might want to get some markers. The choice will depend on what colors you like; my favorite ones are Zebra Mildliners.
Now that you’ve got all your supplies, time to get comfortable in your home office or on the couch and let your creativity flow!
Free Printable Bullet Journal Cover Pages
Of course, I can’t leave you without a freebie. Already in the Resources Vault you can find 12 printable Bullet Journal cover pages for each month of the year, including a cover page for March.
If you don’t have access yet, you can always sign up in the form below.
Once you confirm your subscription, you’ll get the password to get 50+ free Bullet Journal printables, stickers, and worksheets to use right away.
If you’ve never used printables before, be sure to check my post How To Use Printables In Your Bullet Journal.
It’s pretty basic, and you can find all the supplies you need in my post Supplies For Using Bullet Journal Printables.
There are many more ideas and inspirations out there, so don’t worry if you haven’t found your perfect idea yet.
Check out these posts next:
- Spring Cover Page Ideas For Your Bullet Journal
- 21 Spring Bullet Journal Theme Inspirations
- 17+ Easy Spring Flower Drawings
>>> What theme are you planning to do this March? Share with us in the comments.
Hope this post was interesting. If you find it so, please share! If you enjoy my content and want to show your appreciation, please consider supporting me with a cup of coffee.
And remember: Keep Bullet Journaling, and Don’t Be A Blob!