Spring Cover Page Ideas For Your Bullet Journal
Looking for Bullet Journal theme ideas to try this spring? Well, you’re in the right place.
I gathered here quite a few fun and creative cover page ideas that I’m sure you’ll love and find inspired by.
Ah, spring: the season of blossoming flowers, warmer weather, and new beginnings. The perfect time to start fresh with your bullet journal!
If you’re looking for creative ideas to spruce up your cover page as the seasons change, look no further – you’ll find plenty of inspiration in this blog post that’ll get you excited about making a beautiful masterpiece with your Bullet Journal.
At the end of the post, you’ll find a free set of printables, as well as more resources.
Spring Cover Page Ideas
I hope you're ready to jump into it and get inspired because I picked some wonderful cover pages for you here!
Starting with this stunning cover page and a creative take on a cherry blossoms theme. How fun to turn it into tea!
Considering that Spring is the time for flowers to bloom and fresh greenery, houseplants seem like a good idea, and this cover page is beautiful!
This is a super fun theme, and it's a beautiful cover page. I love the colors for sure!
Bees are always a wonderful theme and it can be very easy, or you can make it a bit more elaborate with realistic bees and flowers.
Since you can literally use anything as a heme for your Bullet Journal setup, I thought it would be fun to include this stunning feathers-themed cover page here.
Of course, I couldn't make a list without adding a minimalist-style cover page like this one.
Floral Cover Page
I also couldn't skip adding a cover page with flowers.
Such a sweet cover page; that puppy looks like the best boy (or girl) in the world!
As a massive tea fan, I had to include this cover page. It's not just tea-themed; it also is extremely beautiful.
This always seemed like a very difficult theme to create. But this cover page made it seem pretty easy and so super cute.
Stationery is my favorite thing to doodle, so I'm up to doing this page any month. Of course, I fell in love with this cover page the moment I saw it!
Ok, how adorable is this cover page? The colors are so soft, and it seems so sweet.
Spring is perfect for all things green, so here is a beautiful cover page for a cacti theme. i love that it's on kraft paper.
Stationery For Cover Pages
You can always use anything you have for creating your cover page, but if you want to add a bit more spark to your page, here are a few recommendations:
- Finelines. They always are the best pens when it comes to drawing. I love these.
- Brush pens. Perfect for creating beautiful lettering, and I recommend these smaller ones to start with; you’ll be able to use them for cover pages and for smaller headers on your weekly spreads and such.
- Stencils. This set of stencils will be perfect for adding decorations to your cover page.
- Markers. If you want to add some color to your pages, you’ll need them, and I recommend these ones. Or maybe some of these pens if you want to go with a more botanical color scheme (MASHA10 for 10% off).
There are so many more inspirations out there, and I got a ton of them already here on the blog.
Check out these posts:
- 21 Spring Bullet Journal Theme Inspirations
- Inspirational Spring Bullet Journal Theme Ideas
- 15 Creative March Bullet Journal Theme Ideas
- April Bullet Journal Theme Inspirations: Rains and Umbrellas
- 15 April Bullet Journal Theme Ideas
- Creative May Bullet Journal Ideas
There are also a few special themes that work so well for Spring, like these:
- Easter Themed Bullet Journal Inspirations
- Easter Bullet Journal Ideas To Try This April
- Star Wars Bullet Journal Theme Inspirations
To create themes, you might want to learn some doodles, so here are a few more posts:
- 17+ Easy Spring Flower Drawings
- Cute & Easy Spring Flower Doodle Ideas
- Easy Spring Doodle Tutorials
- Step-By-Step Bullet Journal Easter Doodles
Finally, it’s time to share with you a free printable already available in the Resources Vault.
It’s 12 hand-drawn Bullet Journal cover pages for every month of the year, including, of course, 3 Spring cover pages.
These will inspire you and will help you to start on your monthly setup.
If you don’t have your access yet, you can always sign up in the form below.
Once you confirm your subscription, you’ll get the password to get 100+ free Bullet Journal printables to use right away.
If you’ve never used printables before, be sure to check my post How To Use Printables In Your Bullet Journal.
It’s pretty basic, and all you need is a printer, a good-quality paper, and, of course, a paper cutter.
Which of these cover pages inspire your next monthly setup?
Let us know in the comments!
Hope this post was interesting. If you find it so, please share! If you enjoy my content and want to show your appreciation, please consider supporting me with a cup of coffee.
And remember: Keep Bullet Journaling, and Don’t Be A Blob!