The magic of November is just around the corner, and with it comes the opportunity to explore fresh Bullet Journal theme ideas that can transform your planning routine.
Think about it, isn’t it exciting to flip open a new page filled with your thoughts, dreams, and goals? Whether you’re a seasoned Bullet Journal enthusiast or just starting your journey, these 13 inspiring November themes will certainly add a sprinkle of creativity to your pages.
So, get your pens ready, because we’re about to dive into a world of whimsical layouts, color schemes, and doodles that will make your Bullet Journal truly unique.
There’s something truly magical about using themes in your Bullet Journal. It’s like being the author of your own life story, with each month serving as a new chapter filled with delightful surprises.
Themes not only add a dash of creativity to your journal, but they also make it more organized and visually appealing. Think about those days when you’re feeling a bit low; flipping open your journal to a vibrant, themed spread can instantly uplift your mood!
Plus, themes can help you connect deeper with your aspirations and celebrate each month’s uniqueness. Remember, your Bullet Journal is a reflection of you, so let your imagination roam free and create a theme that speaks to your heart.
But hey, we’re just getting started! If you’re hungry for more inspiration, stick around till the end of this post. We have a treasure trove of other blog posts filled with Bullet Journal ideas waiting for you.
And here’s the cherry on top: we’ve got a special treat for you! At the end of this post, you’ll find some free printable cover pages to inspire your monthly setup.
This post may contain affiliate links. They will be of no extra expense for you, but I will receive a small credit. Please see my Disclosure for more details. Thank you for supporting Masha Plans!
Before we plunge into the exciting world of themes, let’s take a detour and chat about something equally thrilling – stationery!
Oh, I can almost hear the collective gasp from all you stationery addicts out there. It’s a joy that only we understand, right?
Now, I know what you’re thinking: the sea of options can be quite overwhelming. But don’t fret, my friend! I’ve got your back. Here are a few of my go-to supplies that I swear by, and I’m pretty sure you’ll love them too.
- Fineliners. These pens are the blood of your Bullet Journal pages. They are perfect for drawing your pages and I love buying them in sets, since it will give you pens with different nib sizes and allow for a more varied line thickness. My best recommendation is Sakura Pigma Micron.
- Zebra Mildliners. If you’re looking for something to add color to your journal pages, you can’;t go wrong with these highlighters. They have a highlighter and a marker tip and the new batch of colors comes in beautiful muted palette perfect for November pages.
- Tombow Fude Brush Pen. This pen is definitely my go-to fow all types of brush lettering, and it’s also great for drawing. Plus, it has a smaller tip so it will be easier to create smaller headers, like for your weekly spreads.
- Journal Stencils. Stencils are a great tool to help you create pretty pages even faster! And this set of printables also has some decorative elements so you can create beautiful pages with no effort.
- Kraft Paper. I always find that kraft paper add a feeling of coziness to pages, especially for anything Fall themed. My go-to place for kraft paper are Archer and Olive notepads, since their kraft paper is 160 GSM and has a dot grid. You can also get 10% OFF with my code MASHA10.
Well, now you have all your supplies at the ready so let’s dive into some theme ideas for you to try in your Bullet Journal this November.
Free Bullet Journal Printables
Freebie time! Already in the Resources Vault you can find 12 printable cover pages, including a cover page for November.
It’s an easy way to start your month with a cute theme already!
If you don’t have access yet, you can always sign up in the form below.
Once you confirm your subscription, you’ll get the password to get 50+ free Bullet Journal printables, stickers, and worksheets to use right away.
If you’ve never used printables before, be sure to check my post How To Use Printables In Your Bullet Journal.
It’s pretty basic, and you can find all the supplies you need in my post Supplies For Using Bullet Journal Printables.
Feel like you need some more isnpiration? No problem, I’ve got you covered!
Check out these posts next:
- 15 Inspiring November Bullet Journal Cover Page Ideas
- 43+ November Bullet Journal Ideas
- 35+ Enchanting Fall Bullet Journal Themes and Page Ideas
Hope this post was interesting. If you find it so, please share! If you enjoy my content and want to show your appreciation, please consider supporting me with a cup of coffee.
And remember: Keep Bullet Journaling, and Don’t Be A Blob!