Are you on the hunt for some fabulous, free Bullet Journal printables? You’ve come to the right place! We all know that Bullet Journaling is a fantastic way to organize our lives, track our habits, and unleash our creativity. But have you ever considered sprinkling in a little extra fun and color with printable stickers for your journal?
Stickers can instantly transform your Bullet Journal from plain and functional to vibrant and personalized. They’re the perfect tool to highlight important dates, decorate your spreads, or simply add a dash of whimsy to your daily entries. And the best part? They don’t have to cost a penny!
In this blog post, we’ll explore a treasure trove of resources for free printable stickers that will make your Bullet Journal shine. So, let’s dive in and start decorating!
You know, there’s something truly magical about peeling off a sticker and placing it just right in your Bullet Journal. It’s like adding a little piece of joy that brightens up your day every time you flip open to that page.
Printable stickers are a game-changer! Mostly because you get to print them as many times as you want, saving yourself some time and money!
Not only do they allow you to express your personality and creativity, but they also serve practical purposes too. Need to remember an important appointment? Slap on a vibrant reminder sticker. Want to emphasize a personal goal? There’s a motivational sticker for that.
And the beauty of printable stickers is their versatility and accessibility. You can find designs online that align with your interests and print them right at home! It’s like having an endless sticker store at your fingertips. Talk about a win-win for Bullet Journal enthusiasts!
But before we look into the stickers themselves, let’s talk about using stickers in your journal and the supplies you’ll need.
This post may contain affiliate links. They will be of no extra expense for you, but I receive a small credit. Please see my Disclosure for more details. Thank you for supporting Masha Plans!
Supplies To Use Printable Stickers
There are some supplies you’ll need for using printable stickers, and I’ve got a list of recommendations for you.
But each of these comes with an explanation so you know which ones are necessary and which ones are a luxury.
- Printer. It’s definitely much more convenient to print your stickers at home, even though you can absolutely use a printing shop. I recommend HP ENVY Photo 7155.
- Paper. Obviously, you need a sticker paper to print all your beauties. My favorite paper is Online Labels Sticker Paper, which is also pretty affordable.
- Cutting instruments. Cutting stickers is probably the part that worries people a lot; at least, that’s the one I’ve been confused about the most when I started my printed sticker journey. If you use a lot of printable stickers, I’d recommend investing in a cutting machine, which can also be super helpful for many other craft projects. The two top choices are Silhouette Cameo and Cricut Air. But you don’t need to have those to enjoy printable stickers, a pair of scissors (I especially love sewing scissors for more detailed work) or maybe even a craft knife would do the trick just as well.
If you choose not to get any sticker paper, you also have other option:
- High-quality printing paper. At least if you are printing black and white stickers and planning to add color later, if the paper is not high quality enough, it might damage your pens. I recommend trying HP Premium Paper.
- Adhesive. You’ll need something to add your paper stickers to your pages, and I recommend trying an adhesive like Tombow Adhesive. I find it works so much better and cleaner than using glue.
And that’s about it! It’s nothing too complicated; it’s all pretty straightforward.
If you want some more instructions, check out the More Resources section at the end of the post.
I’m sure you found something amazing on this list for your planning journey, but if you didn’t, there are still plenty more.
Check out these posts next:
- How To Print And Cut Printable Journal Stickers
- Free Printable Flower Stickers
- Free Printable Stickers For Your Bullet Journal Or Planner
>>> What kind of stickers are you looking for? Let us know in the comments!
Hope this post was interesting. If you find it so, please share! If you enjoy my content and want to show your appreciation, please consider supporting me with a cup of coffee.
And remember: Keep Bullet Journaling, and Don’t Be A Blob!