This blog is a great resource for free Bullet Journal printables, and in this post, you’ll find free printable study trackers.
If you’re looking for a fool-proof way to stay organized, motivated, and on track with your studies, then using a printable study tracker is the perfect solution!
I know how hard it can be to keep up with classes, especially when juggling them alongside extracurricular activities or even employment.
These free and easy-to-use printable study trackers can help you break down goals into smaller tasks and stick to those timelines. It’s never been simpler (or more fun!) to create the most efficient schedule for your studies!
If you’re looking for some more ideas on using your Bullet Journal for school and general printables, be sure to check the end of the post for more resources.
And if you’ve never used printables before, you’ll find tutorials on how to use them and add them to your journal at the end of the post as well.
This post may contain affiliate links. They will be of no extra expense for you, but I will receive a small credit. Please see my Disclosure for more details. Thank you for supporting Masha Plans!
You might think you don’t need anything at all, but I’m still adding this section here because there are some supplies you’ll find useful when printing these pages.
Plus, if you want to add a bit of customization to your pages, these supplies will also help.
So here it is:
- High-quality paper. Especially if you’re planning to use some markers to add color to your pages later, you’ll need to make sure you use smooth paper, or your pens will be damaged. My favorite paper is this Premium HP Printing Paper.
- Paper cutter. Even though you might just use your scissors, I find that the edges usually are smoother and straighter when you use a paper cutter. You could try this Firbon Paper Trimmer.
- Corner rounder. If the edges of your journal are rounded, you might want to do the same with your printables, and a corner rounder will help you to make it easier and smoother.
- Crayola Super Tips – if you want to add some color to your pages, these pens are some of the best to use for it. They come in many colors and are pretty affordable.
- Pilot Juice Gel Ink Pens – these are amazing if you’re more of a ballpoint pen person and want to add small color accents to your tracker.
Free Study Tracker Printables
Just in case, I wanted to add a form for you to join the Resources Vault and get your set of study journal pages and so much more.
If you don’t have access yet, you can always sign up in the form below.
Once you confirm your subscription, you’ll get the password to get 50+ free Bullet Journal printables, stickers, and worksheets to use right away.
If you’ve never used printables before, be sure to check my post How To Use Printables In Your Bullet Journal.
It’s pretty basic, and you can find all the supplies you need in my post Supplies For Using Bullet Journal Printables.
Looking for some more printables or resources on creating Bullet Journal pages for school?
I’ve got you covered; check out these posts next:
- Free Printable Bullet Journal Pages
- 21+ Free Printable Habit Trackers
- 11 Genius School Bullet Journal Ideas You Need to Try
Hope this post was interesting. If you find it so, please share! If you enjoy my content and want to show your appreciation, please consider supporting me with a cup of coffee.
And remember: Keep Bullet Journaling, and Don’t Be A Blob!