Masha Plans is an excellent resource for free Bullet Journal printables, and in this post, I found several free printable water trackers for you.
Because drinking water is essential, but somehow it’s not an easy task. With a tracker, you’ll be able to stay on track with your water consumption.
I’ve got the perfect solution for you to stay on top of your daily water intake: free water tracking printables!
Say goodbye to confusing measurements and track your hydration levels in style with these fun and functional trackers. Plus, they’re easy to customize with stickers, color, or washi tape to stick with your unique style as you drink up each glass.
And be sure to scroll until the end, to get links to some more printables.
This post may contain affiliate links. They will be of no extra expense for you, but I receive a small credit. Please see my Disclosure for more details. Thank you for supporting Masha Plans!
How To Add Printables To Your Bullet Journal
First of all, let me mention the supplies you’ll need to use these printables.
You might think you have it all, but there is a trick to it. So here is what I’d recommend you use:
- A printer. Of course, any printer you have will work, but I’d recommend this one.
- High-quality paper. You need smooth paper if you’re planning to add color to your pages; otherwise, you might damage your pens. I recommend this one.
- Paper cutter. You obviously can use scissors, but a paper cutter will be faster and will help create smoother edges. I recommend this one.
All these printables have different sizes, so if you want to learn more on how to reside your printables to fit your journal, I recommend you to check How To Use Printables In Your Bullet Journal, because I have there step-by-step instructions with images to help you figure it out.
More Free Printables
Since you’re here, I assume you’re interested in water tracking, so if you want to create one yourself, I recommend you check my blog post Bullet Journal Water Tracker Ideas.
But if you’re more interested in free printables, check out these:
- 50+ Free Bullet Journal Printables
- Free Printable Habit Trackers
- Free Weight Loss Bullet Journal Printables
- Free Printable Sleep Log Bullet Journal Pages
What other types of printables are you interested in?
Let us know in the comments.
Hope this post was interesting. If you find it so, please share! If you enjoy my content and want to show your appreciation, please consider supporting me with a cup of coffee.
And remember: Keep Bullet Journaling, and Don’t Be A Blob!