Are you looking for a way to spruce up your minimalist pages? One of the easiest ways to do that is with Bullet Journal title ideas!
Not only are they simple to create, but they add an extra touch of order and organization, which will help keep you motivated.
In this blog post, you’ll find some fun and creative ideas for making minimalist headers in your Bullet Journal.
Minimalist Bullet Journal usually means that the setups are created without all the extra decorations and with just a few stationery supplies.
But it doesn’t mean they have to be boring or not pretty. In fact, you can create absolutely stunning minimalist pages!
Let’s look into some headers first, but keep scrolling because I have more content for you with header ideas and minimalist BuJo ideas at the end of the post.
Oh, and I also created a free mini-course on how to jump-start your creativity, be sure to sign up at the end of the post.
This post may contain affiliate links. They will be of no extra expense for you, but I will receive a small credit. Please see my Disclosure for more details. Thank you for supporting Masha Plans!
Minimalist Header Supplies
When you want to recreate some of these minimalist headers, what supplies do you use?
Well, the whole beauty of this type of journaling is that you don’t need any extra supplies! Any ballpoint pen you have will work.
But of course, if you’re looking to elevate your game, here is what I’d recommend:
- Fineliners. Best pens for headers and doodling; these are my favorite.
- Grayscale markers. These, I think, are the staples of adding some more variety to your minimalist pages while still keeping them black and white. I recommend these.
- Stencils. I usually go for the minimalist style when I want something good-looking but fast to set up. These stencils would be perfect for creating banners and other things for your headers.
- Pastel markers. If you want to add some colors but want to keep it still muted, there is no better way than use pastel colors, and this set is my all-time favorite.
There are a lot more resources on the blog, so if you haven’t found the style of headers you love, don’t worry!
Here are a few more posts for you to check out:
- 21 Fun And Easy Bullet Journal Header Ideas
- Simple Header Ideas For Notes
- 90+ Header And Title Ideas
- Easy Header Ideas For Your Bullet Journal
If you’re more interested in creating a minimalist Bullet Journal, I also have a few posts to spark your creativity:
- 31+ Easy Minimalist Bullet Journal Weekly Spreads
- Simple But Stunning Minimalist Bullet Journal Page Ideas
- Minimalist Habit Tracker Ideas For Your Bullet Journal
Free Creativity Course
If you want to add a bit of creativity to your Bullet Journal pages, I’ve got you covered with this free mini-course.
Sign-up and trips, tricks, and ideas on how to make your pages more fun and creative will be delivered to your inbox daily.
Plus, you’ll also get access to three exclusive freebies to help you along the way.
So, which one of these headers did you like the most?
Let us know in the comments.
Hope this post was interesting. If you find it so, please share! If you enjoy my content and want to show your appreciation, please consider supporting me with a cup of coffee.
And remember: Keep Bullet Journaling, and Don’t Be A Blob!