You know how much I love creating free printables for your Bullet Journal and it’s time for yet another freebie to celebrate Spring; it’s something floral.
These fun printable flower stickers are hand-drawn and customizable!
If you’re looking for a new way to spruce up your Bullet Journal, then you’ll love these free printable flower stickers!
They’re perfect for adding a touch of sunshine to any page, and the best part is that they won’t cost you anything; just download and print them out at home.
Whether it’s brightening up a daily planner or jazzing up notes on study topics, there’s something so satisfying about being creative with flowers as decorative tools.
Printable Flower Stickers
Flowers are always a great way to decorate your Bullet Journal, so why not create a little printable to help you with that?
After all, drawing flowers can take a bit of practice, and stickers are always a fun and fast way to decorate your journal.
So I designed a set of printable flower stickers for you, and the best part is that you can customize them yourself.
These are hand-drawn stickers in black and white, so it’s up to you to decide what colors you want to use. That way, they can fit any Bullet Journal theme, whichever color you choose for yours.
For this set of stickers, I decided to go with both decorative style and useful ideas.
So apart from just general flower combinations, you’ll also find some floral banners and wreaths, which are perfect to use as headers or maybe accent pieces.
If you want to learn more about how to print and use them, keep on reading, if you’re just looking for the way to get the stickers – scroll until the end.
But before we dive into this…
This post may contain affiliate links. They will be of no extra expense for you, but I will receive a small credit. Please see my Disclosure for more details. Thank you for supporting Masha Plans!
Sticker Printing Supplies
Here are some of my favorite supplies for printing and customizing stickers.
You don’t need them all, but in case you’re interested, I’d recommend starting with these:
- Silhouette Cutting Machine. That’s the one I have, and I love it. Another option, of course, is to use a Cricut machine. But don’t worry if you don’t have any of these; you can always use scissors.
- Sticker paper, this one is pretty affordable and excellent; it’s the one I use. But don’t worry, if you don’t want to buy sticker paper, you can always print on a regular paper and then use adhesive to stick it to your journal. If you decide to color the stickers later with brush pens, just make sure you use a high-end paper like this one. Otherwise, your pens might get damaged.
- Pens to color your stickers! In the pictures here, I used some Tombow Dual Brush Pens because they come in so many beautiful bright colors.
Get Your Printable Flower Stickers
These stickers are, of course, for personal use only, so please do not distribute them or copy or sell them. But you’re welcome to share this blog post with your friends who might like to get these stickers.
They are available in 3 forms – a PDF, a PNG file with flower outlines to use in Cricut, and a PNG file you can use in Silhouette studio.
As I already mentioned, the stickers are available in the Resources Vault, and tons of other stickers and 100+ Bullet Journal printables.
Sign up for my newsletter below and access tons of fantastic freebies.
Once you confirm your subscription, you’ll get the secret word to access 100+ free Bullet Journal printables.
Looking for more stickers and other printables? I’ve got you covered.
First, here are a few posts about stickers:
- Free Printable Stickers
- Free Printable Bullet Journal Stickers
- How To Make Stickers With Silhouette Cameo
- How To Make Printable Stickers For Your Bullet Journal, Planner
For some general free printables, check out these posts:
- 50+ Free Bullet Journal Printables
- Free Floral Planner Printables
- Free Book Tracker Bullet Journal Printables
I hope this post was helpful; if you find it so, please share! If you enjoy my content and want to show your appreciation, please consider supporting me with a cup of coffee.
And remember: Keep Bullet Journaling, and Don’t Be A Blob!